No announcement yet.

1993 RX7, is there a demand for these ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 RX7, is there a demand for these ?

I know nothing about these cars an a friend asked if I knew any one wanted to buy her sons car. Before I do anything, are they aggressively sought after ? Quick search and I did not see one under $20k. This appears to be a very nice car, but have not seen it in person. Any info would be appreciated.

Need ls swap

Comment

If it's real nice, to the right buyer you can get some great money for one. Not sure on exact numbers though.
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I don't know much about them myself, but have known of them to be pretty well sought after...they seem to be high on the Ricer "holy grail" list (behind the Supras of course), and as mentioned above...very cool LS swap candidates.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Hell yeah they're popular!

Comment

Dude. dude. Yes, that is the most sought after body style of the rx-7.

Comment

$1300 cash in hand
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

From the pics, very nice an only asking $17K. But everyones taste is different. A lot of upgrades. I will post in the classifieds an see if there is an interest when i get home

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  $1300 cash in hand, my name Reggie Strout.
                  Fixed.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
                    fixed.
                    lmao !!

Comment

Even the naturally aspirated ones are going for big bucks today. They are sought after.

Comment

Yes they're hard to come by. Hell JohnC just posted up his that he just bought which is a fucking BAD fucking BITCH!

Comment

I worked on these for a living when they were new and still own 4 of them.

The value is dependent on a staggering amount of variables. Who maintained it, how many miles, what mods if any, auto or stick, what model ( R1, R2, Touring, etc..) what work does it need, color, year and on and on.

If it is white with a black interior and a 5 speed I would be a VERY interested and have cash in hand.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They are beautiful, but I hear a nightmare to work on or find a qualified mechanic to work on them besides Rotary Performance

Comment

I've had a couple rx7s. Started as 1.3b's and such, but ended up lsx. I'd take a big turbo bridge or pineapple ported 20b over an ls-anything, but they are so cost ineffective it hurts. 1.3 or 2.6, however many power strokes they are awesome motors. The fd cars still bring crazy money too! They're rare, are pretty lightweight and look amazing.

Johnc's thread has me wanting another, but I'm already building an ls swap vehicle.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X