Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question concerning police dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question concerning police dogs?

I find it ironic that police can be accountable for too much force when apprehending a suspect. Yet they can simply turn a dog loose on you that will bite the shit out of you repeatedly. To me self preservation would kick in, but if you kill the dog, it is basically like killing a police officer.

With that said, instead of punching/beating a subject, why don't you just bite the shit out of him repeatedly?

Seriously tho, how do they justify letting a dog bite the shit out of someone? Dogs can't be sued?

This is not a FTP thread. Just wondering how they can use dogs, but get into trouble for physically hitting a subject?

Don't fuck with the police and you won't have any issues

Comment

Who cares. If you are dumb enough to run from the cops you deserve whatever consequences the officer gives you

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Don't run from the police and you won't have any issues
        fixed
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          To me self preservation would kick in, but if you kill the dog, it is basically like killing a police officer.
          It's not 'like' killing a police officer - it IS killing a police officer.

The K9 shit is so weird to me. They send a dog in to do the most dangerous work that a human can't or won't do, then treat any injury to the dog exactly like it's an injury to a human cop.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

The K9 shit is so weird to me. They send a dog in to do the most dangerous work that a human can't or won't do, then treat any injury to the dog exactly like it's an injury to a human cop.
            But when a cop kills a citizen's dog it's "oh well."

Comment

And yet the K9 cops kill their OWN dogs very often, I know at least three that died in north Texas last year alone from the cops leaving them in closed vehicles in the heat of summer, and NOTHING was done to them at all.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                But when a cop kills a citizen's dog it's "oh well."
                And when the officers leave a k9 in the car, and it dies.... Oh well... Yet it is a crime, if I did it, or anyone else did it, with any regular dog.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This is why I mule around a condom with antifreeze, just in case K9 Cop needs a little drink.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    Don't fuck with the police and you won't have any issues
                    Lol, learned a long time ago, to beat the system, stay out of the system. Thought just came to me while watching cops reloaded. One hell of a double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      This is why I mule around a condom with antifreeze, just in case K9 Cop needs a little drink.
                      In the same spot AlP's fist went for a couple of dollars?

Comment

Working...
                      X