Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding a person

okay...I need some help please.

My co-worker is trying to find her brother. We have his wife's name and phone number but she has cut off contact with the family and will not return calls. They can not reach him and are really concerned, it has been almost a year. He is no longer employeed for the company he was with a year ago. My co-worker believes he is with Samsung now but isn't quite certain of that.

If she can not get some help in locating him, she is going to file a missing person's report.

The brother's name is David Hutsonpillar

His wife is jennifer brewer

Their last address was in Austin.

if you would, please PM me with anything you might know. They just want to make sure that he is okay and is really still alive.

I'm sure that she's already looked, and it's a long shot, but any chance that he got a divorce and moved? That could explain why the (ex) wife won't respond...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Maybe with an age range I can try at work and see what I can come up with within that area / city

Comment

He is 39. the wife is 24. that is his facebook to mine and her understanding. It is crazy.....The chick is complete trash. And has taken over David's life....of course this is all from the sisters view point.
        He has not gotten a divorce to their understanding....they are a year and 2 days apart and have always been close. This broad comes into his life and there has been no contact. It is just nuts.....

Thanks you guys for the help. I will keep checking back to see whats up and if y'all could help.

Comment

Do we have a name for the trash 24yo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            Do we have a name for the trash 24yo?
            "The brother's name is David Hutsonpillar

His wife is jennifer brewer"

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
              He is 39. the wife is 24. that is his facebook to mine and her understanding. It is crazy.....The chick is complete trash. And has taken over David's life....of course this is all from the sisters view point.
              He has not gotten a divorce to their understanding....they are a year and 2 days apart and have always been close. This broad comes into his life and there has been no contact. It is just nuts.....

Thanks you guys for the help. I will keep checking back to see whats up and if y'all could help.
              The profile has his picture, either it's him or it isn't. If that's him, he posted an update an hour ago, so he's alive and well, or at least able to type. It says that he is engaged to Cathy-Ann Nicely who is 48, which is why I say that the crazy broad may be out of the picture, or he traded her for an older crazy one. Also lists sisters Paula, Robbi, and Pat.

She should post up on there and message him, if he doesn't respond, then perhaps he doesn't want to be bothered by his sis for whatever reason. The profile doesn't seem to be a guy that would duck his close sister, unless there is something that your friend isn't telling you.

Comment

That FB page gives his fiancé's name as Cathy something or other not Jan Brewer. Wonder if the sister doesn't know about a change? If there's been a change in chicks, it can't be the Jan girl's fault there's no contact between siblings IMO. Wonder if there's something else going on your friend hasn't told you?

Damn you, Big A!! Get out of my head!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                  That FB page gives his fiancé's name as Cathy something or other not Jan Brewer. Wonder if the sister doesn't know about a change? If there's been a change in chicks, it can't be the Jan girl's fault there's no contact between siblings IMO. Wonder if there's something else going on your friend hasn't told you?
                  Is there an echo in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Is there an echo in here?
                    That'll teach me to answer a text before finishing my post! Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Bitches be crazy.

Comment

sorry....Big A....that is her Dad...not her Brother. I misunderstood her on that. Thanks y'all for trying....I appreciate it...She is in Austin today and will go by where they used to live and see if they are stil there....She just wants to make sure he is alright...the rest will be what it will be.....

Comment

too bad we cant get vapeman on the case.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            too bad we cant get vapeman on the case.

god bless.
                            I'm sure if we throw in there that he was last seen littering or even loitering for that matter....Vapeman would be all over this case.
                            Allstate Insurance
                            Dominguez Agency
                            1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                            Arlington, TX. 76018
                            817-405-2011
                            tdominguez@allstate.com
                            Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

PM Sent. Hope it helps.
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X