Clear All

• lmao. True DFWM fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
      lmao. True DFWM fashion.
      I'm guessing that's a NO to my bid?

How about you post up a price...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'd do $575 each. That's $2 over spot/oz.

Comment

I'd do $575 each. That's $2 over spot/oz.
          Thanks for making the trade, bluecollar!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Thanks for making the trade, bluecollar!
            Word.

Bring me something else and I'll give you another one. If silver keeps going up I may get a couple more out of the safe.

Comment

• Currently kilos are going for $550 free shipping.

Anyway, the silver train keeps a rolling and I keep buying. I hope this deflated price based on the Fed and paper silver will hold for a few more years.

Comment

• Gold is at $1166, silver at $15.67. Silver is where it was about 8 years ago. http://www.monex.com/prods/silver_chart.html
                sigpic

Comment

pulled these out of safe keeping. Anyone wanna buy some silver lol?

How much?

Comment

• When it gets to $10 I am going to buy about 200 pounds of it. lol
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      When it gets to $10 I am going to buy about 200 pounds of it. lol
                      If it gets to $10, I'd probably do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        If it gets to $10, I'd probably do the same.
                        Me too, but only about 1/4 of that.

Comment

• That's almost loan worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            That's almost loan worthy.
                            True, but at 50lbs were looking at a bunch of money. We'll see how fucked the economy looks then. If it doesn't look good it might be worth buying a bit more.
                            Last edited by sc281; 07-02-2015, 09:11 PM. Reason: was gonna convert $ estimate to troy but said fuck it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              True, but at 50lbs were looking at a bunch of money. We'll see how fucked the economy looks then. If it doesn't look good it might be worth buying a bit more.
                              Under $10k at $10/oz...

Comment

• When I see posts like "I'll load up when it's $10 an ounce", I can understand that but don't be so sure it will happen like that.

The conditions will be different when the price is different.

I loaded up on silver when it was $5 an ounce and there were no lines waiting to get it at that price. I kept my self in the poor house for quite a long time putting my available dollars into it. There were buckets and buckets of it sitting around waiting for buyers, low premiums, wide selection, highly available.

Always hold some alternative stores of value. Always.
                                Fiat is controlled by a third party(not a buyer or seller). If all of your holdings are in fiat, then you too are controlled by a third party. Read up on the long history of failed fiat currencies, and look to what is happening today, here and abroad.

Just preventing the situation of this poor sap in the link, is good enough reason to hold some alternative stores of value. At this moment, his keepers are those that control the bank, those that control the 9ov't, and those that control the currency. Holding an alternative store of value will side step all of those formidable forces.

I recommend putting 2% of each paycheck into disaster mitigation, covering disasters of all kinds, including exposure to currency controls. Recently added some gold to my holdings.
                                Last edited by jayjohnson600; 07-04-2015, 09:32 AM.
                                Jay Johnson
                                Car hauler for hire

Comment

Working...
                                X