Closed on my house today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed on my house today.

Never before had the sinking feeling of financial responsibility until I saw that date WAY off in the future of when it would be paid off if I didn't move before then...

LOL, congrats man. I wouldn't trade my little place for anything in the world.

Comment

I wouldn't trade it for anything either. I feel like an adult.

Time to go buy a mower and trimmer and a refrigerator and a washer and dryer and new countertops and furniture and....fuck I'm gonna be broke forever. LOL!

Comment

congrats. Coming home and knowing that it's yours ( or at least will be one day) is a great feeling.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Congrats!

<--- Closed on mine 2 weeks ago ... king size bed, refrigerator, grill, patio furniture, gas range, pool security fence, washer dryer, formal dining, mower, edger already on top of the down payment. Good lord ...
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Congrats, I just got mine at the end of March. There is that sinking feeling that you'll never be caught up on everything you want to do, but it dies down a little.

Comment

Only issue that will be a major expense is the kitchen. We will have to have a gas line run to the kitchen from the attic, which shouldn't be too bad, but my wife is Chinese and likes to cook Chinese food, which is grease/oil and smoke heavy, so we have to vent to the exterior over the range...which is on an interior wall. We are still trying to figure that out to be cost effective without having to tear the whole kitchen apart and move the range and the sink. If anyone has any suggestions, I would welcome it with open arms, lol.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats bro, I close on my first place this Friday.

Comment

Hell yea.
                    I closed last month.
                    I live in a totally empty house, but I love it.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Hell yea.
                      I closed last month.
                      I live in a totally empty house, but I love it.

Lol, half of mine is the same way, but what I've got put together is coming along nicely. I'm trying to force myself to only work on one room at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I'm trying to force myself to only work on one room at a time.
                        I'm trying to finish ours this summer. I've decided room to room is the way to go.
                        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, man!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Pic's or it didn't happen

Comment

Congrats.. 10 years till payoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X