Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What route? At Denton Tap/SRT & need to get to Waxahachie at 5pm

What route would you take?

Sucks for you, I would go 190 to the DNT to get to downtown and the I-35. That's the only way from up there.

Or this might be quicker, I-35-190/161-I-20 east to I-35.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If you leave right now I would just take I-35 to downtown and jump on I-35.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Sucks for you, I would go 190 to the DNT to get to downtown and the I-35. That's the only way from up there.

35 south is going to suck once you get south of 20, but the second route looks best to me.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you leave right now I would just take I-35 to downtown and jump on I-35.
          Salesman won't shut up, still have at least 25 mins

Comment

Is that the route by the old cowboy stadium?

Comment

Pgbt for some 70mph cruising.to i20 after that I don't think it matters there will be plenty of traffic wrong time of day for a cross the plex jaunt.
              Rich

Comment

No that's loop 12

Comment

Working...
                X