Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone regret looking on CL? (Pitbull ad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone regret looking on CL? (Pitbull ad)

I do. We have a pit mix and love the dog/breed. We've been looking at O.K. and petfinder and have seen quit a few.
    Well last night while eating I had the not so bright idea to look on CL.

Came across one that kind of got to me. Maybe it's the pic, or the fact that it seems they're using that it is still can have puppies as a sales pitch.
    I got a hold of the owner/keeper and was told that she saved it, it stays in the crate, but gets along well with her dogs, needs the money back for up keep, and isn't sure on the dogs shots. Which means she may or may not be heartworm pos. Was told she has had the dog 2 months.
    Told her about O.K. that it's a no kill shelter and was told she looked at them but the dog was healthy and wanted to meet owner?
    So may be she's trying to do the right thing, but the thought of the dog having to stay cooped up in a crate all the time with not so much as a towel to lay on and that she's using the "it can still have puppies" as a selling point makes me a little sick.
    All I can picture is the lowlife's that use and abuse dogs to make a little money and then dump them.
    I lived across the street from some scumbag renters that when they finally got evicted they found over 17 pits in the garage alone, not to mention the one's in the backyard chained up with no food/water. Went in house after they were evicted, absolutely disgusting.

Anyway I called our vet it will cost around $200 for spay, shots and heartworm test.
    I tried to meet up with her today, but I guess there was a misunderstanding.

I see members ads here and the animals look loved and look like they're cared for, then I see ads like this....
    Here's the CL ad. she's also selling the pups

year old female blue pit bull - $100

your old blue female pitbull still can have puppies please call me at 214 998 1682
    pups
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I like the girl's star tattoo. Arm tattoos on a chick usually means they are classy.

Comment

Makes me sad to see this..... feel sorry for the female pit, makes me want to just pay the 100 to get her out of that situation.

Comment

I want a blue for my next dog. I hate seeing that.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Stereotypical trashy pit owner.

Comment

I am Looking for a hard money investor that would like to make some easy money, I am wanting to open a pit bull/ Bully/ Razors Edge / Pocket pit, Kennel for the show down dog's of Houston there will be a High volume of money to be made puppies will run around $1500.00 up to $10,000 per pup we sell we will also be getting into the weight pulling comp. threw out all the states for grand prizes and more we will have a high benefit from this so if you have anymore questions fill free to call Joel at 832-370-9748 or Alina at 713-330-5137. You can also check out our Facebook page at Joelina Duran It is Joelina's True pit Bulls
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Ron Mexico investment opportunity?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                Makes me sad to see this..... feel sorry for the female pit, makes me want to just pay the 100 to get her out of that situation.
                That's what we were thinking as well. I was actually supposed to meet to see it today. But I guess the 10min it took for me to load up the truck equaled her not hearing back from me so it will have to be later.
                Problem I'm having is we're about 70mi. north of Dallas, so later to me is night time.
                I asked where they were located, she said in Garland off of 75?
                If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                  I asked where they were located, she said in Garland off of 75?
                  Good luck not becoming her table lamp.

Comment

That hurts to see
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Makes me rage

Comment

You and me both. I'll be in that area tomorrow, so hopefully I can meet up with her. If I get it, Wed. we will be off to the vet for spay, shots, check up and heartworm test. I pray she doesn't have heartworms.
                        If we don't keep her, at least we can save it and find it a good home.
                        Of course we have a few acres so she can run and enjoy the outdoors a few times a day and sleep in a nice cushy bed while she's inside.
                        I have a real soft spot for dogs who have had it tough and a hard life with no love, just neglect and abuse.

Comment

Our bulldog was rescued from a puppy mill & is the best dog I've ever had. She's spoiled rotten!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am not a fan of pits but I love animals and hate seeing any animal treated poorly or abused.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                            X