• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im stuck between these three:

The Royal Playa Del Carmen Adult Only All-Inclusive Resort
    AVENIDA CONSTITUYENTES 2 Playa Del Carmen, 77780 MX

Royal Hideaway Playacar All-Inclusive Resort, Playa del Carmen

Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya

All these hotel/price comparisons are giving me a headache. What sites did you guys use?? Yahoo travel seems to offer the better packages for the first two but shuttle service isnt included. Dreams definitely looks nice plus transportation is included at no extra cost.

Vegas is starting to look a lot more interesting...lol.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Dude, you are going solo. Go get freaky with the nasty bitches at Hedonism.

Comment

Check the Secrets resorts too. I was backwards, stayed at Secrets Maroma Beach last August. That whole chain has there shit together though. I jut book everything individually. If you call the hotel they will book everything for you and you can usually haggle the room upgrades of you go that route.

Just got down here in Costa Rica yesterday. Book that shit and go!

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post

All these hotel/price comparisons are giving me a headache. What sites did you guys use?? Yahoo travel seems to offer the better packages for the first two but shuttle service isnt included. Dreams definitely looks nice plus transportation is included at no extra cost.

Comment

If you go to Cozumel, you fly straight onto the island, and there is only one town. Very cheap, and the exchange rate for pesos just got better for us Americans. Great food, nice people, lots of ex-pats (Americans), very quiet. Scuba diving is amazing.

Playa has some great all-inclusive resorts. Iberostar Tucan was pretty legit. Shows every night, hot ass chicks, women going topless/nude on the beach (even though it's illegal), a discoteca on the premises that's open til 2 a.m., etc.. You would fly into Cancun and take a 30 minute shuttle south to Playa.

Cancun is more of a party place. There is a huge club there that everyone travels to on the weekends.

I've heard great things about Isla Mujeres, but never been.

I think your best bet is Cozumel, unless you're trying to get laid. I've had success both times, but you have to put in a little more work.

Comment

Fuck all you guys. I am gonna spend a week in Canada. No really, we leave on Monday.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

As I said before, Playacar is awesome. But I think you'd be happy with any of those. The Royal Playa Del Carmen is right down town. We stayed right across the street once (sister resort, not adult only). No jungle there, but if you want to hit the off property bars it would be good.

Shuttle to Playa Del Carmen shouldn't be more that $20 or less.

Comment

Just noticed you may be going solo? If so, go to the Royal Playa Del Carmen.. You're right in down town so more opportunity for single chicks..

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Fuck all you guys. I am gonna spend a week in Canada. No really, we leave on Monday.
                  Bwahahaha.. Fool!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                    Check the Secrets resorts too. I was backwards, stayed at Secrets Maroma Beach last August. That whole chain has there shit together though. I jut book everything individually. If you call the hotel they will book everything for you and you can usually haggle the room upgrades of you go that route.

Just got down here in Costa Rica yesterday. Book that shit and go!

Spared no expense??

I'll look into Secrets.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just got back from Dreams Punta Cana on Wednesday. Ive stayed at nicer Holiday Inns. Was also disappointed in the water and beaches compared to Playa del Carmen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        As I said before, Playacar is awesome. But I think you'd be happy with any of those. The Royal Playa Del Carmen is right down town. We stayed right across the street once (sister resort, not adult only). No jungle there, but if you want to hit the off property bars it would be good.

Shuttle to Playa Del Carmen shouldn't be more that $20 or less.

If he does inclusive he won't have to pay for the shuttle there or back at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Thread hijack: what part?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Thread hijack: what part?
                            Niagara Falls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Spared no expense??

I'll look into Secrets.
                              Yeah check into Secrets Maroma Beach. I was impressed and I can be picky as shit when it comes to going to the beach. It is set really far back off the highway so you definitely get away. They have a lot of good places to eat on property so you really don't need to leave unless you do excursions which they will help you schedule.

I am at the JW Marriott Guanacaste down here for a week. It's nice, middle of nowhere and there is a really nice golf course on the beach that I'm hitting up Monday.

Comment

idrivea4banger, it is the end of August, where did you go?

I pulled this thread up while planning a mexico trip in October.

Comment

Working...
                                X