X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    What's wrong with Mexico?
    Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    they dismember people over there.... fuck that!
    Pretty much.

I've been, and it's cheap, but screw the rot gut, corrupt cops, and cartel violence.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Im doing more of a rest and relaxation type of vacation. It'll only be me so I don't want to wander too far away. Im looking at hotel/flight packages that include tours, sightseeing, etc.

Anywhere specific in Rincon resort/hotel wise?

Thanks for the post office information. Will most likely hit them up for my passport.
      I always try VRBO first before looking at any hotel for any destination...

Below is the listing for Rincon...

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals...to-rico/rincon

Here is the "Official" Rincon Tourism Page:

http://www.rincon.org/

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
        For Riviera Maya I would recommend this place I stayed at last August (all inclusive).

Upgrade to the preferred room ocean view. Private check in, free wifi, you can get the cabana's on the beach rented, private bar with better alcohol, better mini bar.
        Checking their website out. I see they have resorts close to playa de Carmen.

Rincon looks interesting also.

Not really digging the "party" cities.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          Pretty much.

I've been, and it's cheap, but screw the rot gut, corrupt cops, and cartel violence.
          I've been to Mexico once or twice every year for the last decade and never dealt with any of that. It's always cheap and fun when I go.
          Im doing more of a rest and relaxation type of vacation. It'll only be me so I don't want to wander too far away. Im looking at hotel/flight packages that include tours, sightseeing, etc.
          Of the places you listed, I would suggest Playa. It has awesome beaches, plenty of English speakers, it's reasonably cheap, and plenty to do any time of day or night.

Cozumel is beautiful and a close second from your list, but from the few times I've been there it's expensive as shit.

Cancun is fun if you're in your 20s and just looking for an all-inclusive resort vacation to get laid and drunk. It's kind of a gross place, really.

Haven't been to Puerto Vallarta.

Vegas is great, but I would suggest going with at least 3-4 other people.

Someone mentioned Isla Mujeres. Great place. If all you've ever experienced was the north end of the island where you get dumped off by the ferry while on a day trip from Cancun, you'll think it sucks. If you spend some time on the island, especially the southern end, it's an awesome, peaceful island. Better be able to speak Spanish. Tulum is also fantastic but it is pretty remote. Have fun dude.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I've been to Mexico once or twice every year for the last decade and never dealt with any of that. It's always cheap and fun when I go.

Of the places you listed, I would suggest Playa. It has awesome beaches, plenty of English speakers, it's reasonably cheap, and plenty to do any time of day or night.

Cozumel is beautiful and a close second from your list, but from the few times I've been there it's expensive as shit.

Cancun is fun if you're in your 20s and just looking for an all-inclusive resort vacation to get laid and drunk. It's kind of a gross place, really.

Haven't been to Puerto Vallarta.

Vegas is great, but I would suggest going with at least 3-4 other people.

Someone mentioned Isla Mujeres. Great place. If all you've ever experienced was the north end of the island where you get dumped off by the ferry while on a day trip from Cancun, you'll think it sucks. If you spend some time on the island, especially the southern end, it's an awesome, peaceful island. Better be able to speak Spanish. Tulum is also fantastic but it is pretty remote. Have fun dude.
            Llo no se como hablar espanol. Playa and Cozumel are so far my two interesting options. Thanks for the information guys.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

The aura (Iirc on the spelling) in cz is pretty nice, I'll go back there again if I can. Get the top floor if is available.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If Mexico I would say Playa Del Carmen or Puerta Vallarta.. Fuck Cancun..

But I would rather go to Vegas than Mexico, personally. Not because I'm skerred, but because the government there gives two fucks about you and will screw you over just to make a political point.

Comment

have you considered irving, or possibly garland?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just read the rest of the thread.. For relaxation, go to an all inclusive in Playacar. That's Playa Del Carmen, but I would recommend Playacar specifically. The whole area is gated entry. Crime is way lower. No need to leave the resort at all if you don't want, but if you choose, you have plenty of nice, secure area to explore.

I have been to Playa twice. Once at a resort in town, once in Playacar. The latter was much better / nicer. Our last one was Viva Windham Maya. VERY reasonable pricing, secluded, and had a great time.

Be ready for a lot of humidity and sweating your balls off if you aren't in your room or in a pool though.

Comment

What's wrong with Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        have you considered irving, or possibly garland?

god bless.
                        You want me to get shot??

Comment

My next question is, out of all the places mentioned which is close to the coinciding airport? Do the all inclusive hotels/resorts offer shuttle service to their locations? I'm new to all of this as this will be my first time to head out to either of these locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            If Mexico I would say Playa Del Carmen or Puerta Vallarta.. Fuck Cancun..

But I would rather go to Vegas than Mexico, personally. Not because I'm skerred, but because the government there gives two fucks about you and will screw you over just to make a political point.
                            How is that different than here?

My next question is, out of all the places mentioned which is close to the coinciding airport? Do the all inclusive hotels/resorts offer shuttle service to their locations? I'm new to all of this as this will be my first time to head out to either of these locations.

They all offer shuttle service directly to the hotel from the airport. It's pretty simple. Cancun is closest, Playa is a little further out. Look at The Royale Hotel in Playa. You won't regret it. I'd also recommend doing a day trip with the hotel to the Chichen Itza Mayan ruins. It's incredible.

Comment

Shoutout on my vacation idea!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                How is that different than here?
                                Not saying that it is.. But I would much rather be in a US jail than one in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                                X