Stuff for kids/ adults. Lost everything in house fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for kids/ adults. Lost everything in house fire

I follow the board, but don't post a lot. A friend of mine had a family member's house burn down from lightning and they lost everything. Mainly needing clothes for the children first, everything else will be a blessing at this time. I have a dresser/ bed frame but not a mattress and some clothes for the boy/ mom. Located in Longview tx. If anyone has anything they could help out with, it'll be amazing. Thank you,
    Teresa

Hey if u have any thing in these sizes or toys that u don't mind getting rid of my uncles house burnt down and they lost everything!!!! Little girl - 4 clothes, 9 shoe
    Little boy - 6 clothes, 12 shoe
    Lady - 6pants, small to medium tops, 5 1/2 dress shoe, 6 1/2 tennis shoe
    Man - XL tops, 36/32 pants, 10 1/2 ee shoes

They in DFW? Might have some of the mans clothing, and maybe some boy clothes..

PM me if they / you have a way of picking up some stuff in East Fort Worth around 820E and I30.

Comment

I will gladly arrange for pick up either myself or a friend. I will be in Dallas this weekend and again in July. On my days off from work/ school I will make the drive if needed. Thank you for your help

Comment

I can put some stuff together for them if you'll swing by my home an pick it up. I'm just off I-20/Hwy 64 near Canton, TX.

mardyn

Comment

Gladly and thank you. The 30th to the 8th I'm outta school so anytime then would be great. If sooner, I have a friend in canton that can pick up

Comment

I have some stuff from my Mom's estate that I would be happy to give away. Its old and needs some cleaning (cats), but a lot cheaper than buying it new.
            Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

I have a bunch of XL t-shirts you can have.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ty guys!

Comment

PM a phone number or address, my wife should have some womens pants around size 5, and I ~may~ have some pants around 36-38 buried in the closet.

EDIT: no 36 mens pants, gave them away to a buddy for work clothes. My wife has some size 5 women pants though.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                  X