Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't women get along with each other at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't women get along with each other at work?

Discuss.

They're female.

Comment

Bitches be crazy!
      sigpic

Comment

Women can't get along with each other in general, much less at work.

Females, typically, will be the very first ones to back-stab their "girlfriends".... in a way it seems to be innate.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmypie View Post
          bitches be crazy!
          ^^^this^^^

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            They're female.
            Yup.

Females are insecure, period. They will always assume that other females at work are talking about them, trying to sabotage their work, getting more attention, using looks to get by with less work, etc. etc.

The amount of mindless, high school drama that occurs between women at work is absolutely astounding. If I give one a certain day off, even if by pure luck, I hear things like "wonder why SHE got Friday off?", "what makes HER more special than me?" etc.

Comment

/thread
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Because they're just as competitive as men, but they're more emotional.

Men can look at a person and see the bad and the good and ignore it if overall the person is good. Women generally view one thing as bad and then the whole woman is written off.

Comment

First post nails it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                    Yup.

Females are insecure, period. They will always assume that other females at work are talking about them, trying to sabotage their work, getting more attention, using looks to get by with less work, etc. etc.

The amount of mindless, high school drama that occurs between women at work is absolutely astounding. If I give one a certain day off, even if by pure luck, I hear things like "wonder why SHE got Friday off?", "what makes HER more special than me?" etc.
                    Lol, this is almost exactly what I'm dealing with. I read an article a few months ago that said women have 50% less serotonin in their brains than men, which is why we don't get bothered nearly as easy. I'm starting to think it is closer to 75% based off personal experience. The shit these people come up with to complain about is astounding.

Comment

Checking in for the lolz while Eric tries to understand the complexities of a simple notion.

The chicks nailed it with a simple answer.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Lol, this is almost exactly what I'm dealing with. I read an article a few months ago that said women have 50% less serotonin in their brains than men, which is why we don't get bothered nearly as easy. I'm starting to think it is closer to 75% based off personal experience. The shit these people come up with to complain about is astounding.
                        Wanna have some fun with the situation? Loudly express how pleased you are with woman A's work/ethic/etc. within earshot of woman B.

Or, something I have done just for fun...Congratulate woman A on being such a hard worker and take her to lunch on the company dime. That REALLY makes for some entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          Checking in for the lolz while Eric tries to understand the complexities of a simple notion.

The chicks nailed it with a simple answer.

Oh I know. It was somewhat rhetorical, but I figured there would be some entertaining answers. Women start complaining about stupid shit outside of work these days and I just tune out or discover my drink needs to be refilled in another room.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                            Wanna have some fun with the situation? Loudly express how pleased you are with woman A's work/ethic/etc. within earshot of woman B.

Or, something I have done just for fun...Congratulate woman A on being such a hard worker and take her to lunch on the company dime. That REALLY makes for some entertainment.
                            Reminds me of what my dad used to say.

"Women are like a pot of beans. Every now and then you gotta stir em up!"
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Reminds me of what my dad used to say.

"Women are like a pot of beans. Every now and then you gotta stir em up!"
                              That's awesome.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                              X