Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFW area swap meets / flea markets / etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW area swap meets / flea markets / etc.

Back in the Dallas area, and I'm hunting for a few unique decoratives, small furniture, and few other random things for my new place.

What's the skinny on 1st Monday's, swap meets, etc. around DFW these days?

I'm looking for some vintage pinball stuff too, and other random vintage whatnot.

Thanks!

--Scott

http://www.tmtd.com/ pretty eclectic stuff here..generally overpriced, but you typically see that at swap meets and tradesdays anymore..

Comment

Check the dumpster behind BNSF for cow skin rugs. They get new ones weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
        Check the dumpster behind BNSF for cow skin rugs. They get new ones weekly.
        I see BNSF and think Burlington Northern Santa Fe ???

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          I see BNSF and think Burlington Northern Santa Fe ???
          Train driver money.....

Comment

Cow

rug

Comment

You might check out the Salvation Army store at Inwood and Harry Hines. They get the nicest stuff thats been donated. I have found quite a bit of cool stuff there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                You might check out the Salvation Army store at Inwood and Harry Hines. They get the nicest stuff thats been donated. I have found quite a bit of cool stuff there.
                Good call, I was just over in that area, should have thought to check them out.

Comment

I usually stop in whenever Im out that way. Never know what you will find.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X