George Zimmer fired. I guarantee it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Zimmer fired. I guarantee it.

"Men's Wearhouse executive chairman George Zimmer has been "terminated," the clothing retailer said on Wednesday."

I hated those damn commercials.

His voice sounds like he just got done chugging a handle of whiskey, smoking a carton of cigs and eating razors.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

They just posted a 23% profit...the business is doing well.

Wonder if its because of his name??? Pretty stupid reason but its the only one I can think of considering their shares are also still doing well, though they did drop a bit.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

Wonder if its because of his name??? Pretty stupid reason but its the only one I can think of considering their shares are also still doing well, though they did drop a bit.
        Lmao
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

should have changed it to dylan. look how long his career has been.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wonder if its because of his name???

I'm positive that is why.

Comment

Getting fired from the company you created... Wow

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                should have changed it to dylan. look how long his career has been.

god bless.
                LOL

Everytime I hear those damn commercials, it makes me wonder how many people get him confused with the other guy.

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                Getting fired from the company you created... Wow
                Whenever your run by a board, its a risk you take as the founder. They can oust you at anytime as long as a majority vote in favor. I also like the fact they called off the shareholder meeting so they can re-nominate themselves to their current positions.
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

There's no telling what's going on behind the curtain, so-to-speak.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I'm positive that is why.
                    Take it easy guy, my marrige is doing GREAT and I dont need anyone to bring up my dead relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      His voice sounds like he just got done chugging a handle of whiskey, smoking a carton of cigs and eating razors.
                      sounds like a man that knows how to party.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        sounds like a man that knows how to party.
                        Used to...

"I believe in giving people a second chance," said Zimmer, a recovering alcoholic."

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Used to...

"I believe in giving people a second chance," said Zimmer, a recovering alcoholic."

I interpret that "second chance" as starting to drink again after being a recovering alcoholic.

Comment

There was a story that he didn't believe in background checks because people made mistakes and it shouldn't follow them like a scarlet letter.

Thats like playing russian roulette with your company tho..."we had no idea he'd murdered 3 people"

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I interpret that "second chance" as starting to drink again after being a recovering alcoholic.
                              If at first you don't succeed...

Comment

Working...
                              X