Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Just ask me about Sandy Hook!
    Or me i have 4 blank google tabs open, and ready for battle. (Al p wipe that dribble off the corner of your mouth!)
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Where is Major Ownage around when you need him? It's been thought for a long time in conspiracy circles that we shot it down - but you know conspiracy people are mostly nut jobs. We'll see where the evidence goes, my bet it we will never know the full story.

Comment

All I know is I remember then night it happened and it was one of the first few nights that MSNBC was on the air. Right after it took place they had an eyewitness on the air calling in. He said he saw a missile launched from the ground go up towards the plane.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          All I know is I remember then night it happened and it was one of the first few nights that MSNBC was on the air. Right after it took place they had an eyewitness on the air calling in. He said he saw a missile launched from the ground go up towards the plane.

From another board

Originally Posted By :
          I don't know what brought down TWA 800, but I know that on the night it happened or early the very next morning what I saw.

I saw video aired exactly once filmed at a deck party, the camera was focusing on a woman and over her shoulder something shot up into the air, it left a smoke trail and had bright flaming pieces flying off of it in line with the trailing flame. The camera followed the flame up and then there was a huge fireball. The second I saw it, I recognized it as a solid fuel missile or rocket. I never saw that video again since that day. I've looked and looked and it isn't available anywhere.

I know it wasn't a tank explosion, and I've asserted that forcefully more times than I could count. Our government intentionally lies to us all the time...for our "safety"...they are scum and tyrants.

I saw it too, on CNN. They played it a few times then never again...crazy.

Comment

And another followup re: video

I also saw an piece on ABC news showing a radar track of something going from the ground up to the plane. It was shown once and never seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              I never thought in my lifetime I would believe in conspiracies and need a tinfoil hat. It's sad that it has come to this.
              Agreed, this has legs.

Tinfoil aside, these guys are very credible.

I have flown with a lot of TWA guys that were FO's and FE's on the 747. Every dam one of them says that there is no way that the center tank can explode from vapor. I have never flown the 74, but I have flown many

transport category aircraft. Never have I seen a warning for empty tank vapors. The engineers simply will not let it happen.
              Last edited by likeitfast55; 06-19-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I wonder how long those retired investigators have left on this world before they are "silenced"
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

We will never know the truth

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    i have 4 blank google tabs open, and ready for battle.
                    You are DFWM Soulja Boy!
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      We will never know the truth
                      Probably not, but i don't believe that missile bullshit. I believe the 25 year old deathtrap with 16,869 cycles and 93,303 flight hours was a pile of unmaintained junk. Shit happens, luckily it didn't blow up over a populated are and kill a shitload on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                        Probably not, but i don't believe that missile bullshit. I believe the 25 year old deathtrap with 16,869 cycles and 93,303 flight hours was a pile of unmaintained junk. Shit happens, luckily it didn't blow up over a populated are and kill a shitload on the ground.
                        All valid points.
                        TWA was known industry wide for their outstanding maintenance. Other airlines hired TWA to do their heavy checks and other assorted intricate work. They had outstanding maintenance, however this was an old bird with a lot of cycles. Old high time bird-yes. Not maintained-don't buy that.

Comment

Working...
                        X