Todays Craigslist Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Craigslist Find

This is a one of a kind vehicle, a 1972 Porche body sitting on top of a 84 Toyota 4x4 4 cyclinder with headers, rock crawler transmission, locking hubs and monster super swampers, the motor has less than 20k, currently not running, needs to be completed, lots of extra parts. Call Jeff I don't text, 817-925-8168
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Is that the porche from Commando?

Comment

I rode by that memorial day weekend. Its pretty horible.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

At least they did it to a Porsche and not a good car

Comment

Looks like the wheel base is spot on.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I pass by it on the way to my parents...

There is also a giant metal frame that looks like it was forestry tower he had shipped there on the "shipping wars" show.

And I didn't see it this weekend but he also had a scary older Toyota with a massive erector set lift and tiny tires..

Couple that with the old single wide that was imported at some point..

It's a gem next to the brazos.

Comment

Oops.. Just read the description.. Sounds like this might be the same tots with the Porsche body

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Looks like the wheel base is spot on.
                haha!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  haha!

god bless.
                  So, what's your guess on if the air works or not?

Comment

Working...
                  X