No announcement yet.

Just touched down in N.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we stayed in this hotel in the French Quarter which is walking distance from the Benz stadium and Bourbon St. Since we didn't rent a car we did tons of walking and I must admit, I feel safer walking these streets late at night than I do walking our downtown streets in Dallas. I know there are horrible parts of town here but their down town is great. The bums didn't even give me a hard time and the riff raff kept to themselves.
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      So we stayed in this hotel in the French Quarter which is walking distance from the Benz stadium and Bourbon St. Since we didn't rent a car we did tons of walking and I must admit, I feel safer walking these streets late at night than I do walking our downtown streets in Dallas. I know there are horrible parts of town here but their down town is great. The bums didn't even give me a hard time and the riff raff kept to themselves.

I walked all over the place from the Arts District to the French Quarter and only had 1 bum hassle me. I never felt unsafe, even in some of the areas that seemed abandoned outside the range of the infinite party. I really enjoy NO, much more than Vegas. Didn't even feel unsafe in the Lower 9th Ward when I borrowed my car back for half a day. The rest of the entire trip I walked.

Comment

There was this one guy that asked me for some change but I could barely even hear him so ignoring him was easy. It's also very well lit, down town and there are people everywhere. The employees at the hotel were polite as well. Keep Dallas pretentious!
        .....bro....

Comment

Working...
        X