Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done

Comment

I do find it interesting that a lot of religious people seem to associate people who aren't religious with being unethical or immoral.
      And then there is that worthless fuck Damnittsteve...
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        I do find it interesting that a lot of religious people seem to associate people who aren't religious with being unethical or immoral.
        And then there is that worthless fuck Damnittsteve...
        Yeah, that's what I'm curious about specifically. I know it won't be conclusive either way, just a curiosity thing. I'm a believer and 2 of my great friends are not and then several people I consider friends are not as well. Hell, I have more non-religious friends than religious. All is fine as long as both sides stay neutral and not get in the others business about it.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Comment

Done.

Someone explain to me why I can't be both non-religious & ethical at the same time? Some of the most honest people I know aren't religious.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
              Done.

Someone explain to me why I can't be both non-religious & ethical at the same time? Some of the most honest people I know aren't religious.
              why thank you.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i know folks im at church with every week that are shady as can be. going to church makes you ethical as much as standing in a garage makes you a car.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i know folks im at church with every week that are shady as can be. going to church makes you ethical as much as standing in a garage makes you a car.

god bless.
                    I don't think that the church of Hank Williams has been officially recognized yet.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I don't think that the church of Hank Williams has been officially recognized yet.
                      You shut your sinner mouth right this instant! Blasphemer!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0Thunder View Post
                        Done. Some of those questions need a sense of time. Like the ethics with religion question. Now that people already know about ethics, it could probably be weakly achieved without religion, but we would not have ethics if religion was never there in the first place. I don't believe that we are ethical by nature.
                        If you think man didn't create laws before whatever religion you believe in existed you might be a redneck. Thanks for the help so far guys.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

and triple lolz @ scott's avatar!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            and triple lolz @ scott's avatar!

god bless.
                            LOL wow.

Comment

Hey, I keeps it classy with mah bowtie.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Done
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X