Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More proof the youth of America are fubar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Probably not, to the untrained eye it would look like I was beating up one of those wacky waving arm inflatable flailing tube men

You're saying you'd have a chance against one? I don't think so.

Comment

Is this where you start in with "I know you are but what am i's"?? Looks like it
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Is this where you start in with "I know you are but what am i's"?? Looks like it

Actually, I've been meaning to ask what your kid got me for fathers day.

Comment

Lame. I'd make a Jodi joke but you're already posting here.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Bring back rations, make food banks the only resource. There should be meat, bread, produce and dairy available and not a thing more.

Comment

And lol at the 2 posts above mine

Comment

Lame. I'd make a Jodi joke but you're already posting here.

I'm just glad I don't have to make child support payments. No wonder the kid thinks he is half black.

Comment

at my store in pleasant grove. the fatass moms and fat kids come in and each get on a handy cap cart, and go hog wild. they'll get like $500 of junk. have the cashier ring everything up. then tell us "oh by the way we dont wanna go over $50"
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Regardless of the situation, It was a kid and It isn't their fault that her parent's fucked up somewhere or are fucking the rest of us. It's pretty shitty of you to come make a post talking down on a child.
                    Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                      Regardless of the situation, It was a kid and It isn't their fault that her parent's fucked up somewhere or are fucking the rest of us. It's pretty shitty of you to come make a post talking down on a child.
                      Ok...first off, Fuck You Very Much for making me re-read my posts to see if I was "talking down on a child".
                      Second, Fuck You for accusing me of "talking down on a child".

Not once did I say anything ugly, insulting, or derogatory about the little girl.
                      All I did was make an observation on how the girl acted and reacted to the situation, and make a point about how detrimental it is to the next generation when little kids seemingly know how the system works, and already act like they can't wait to get in line.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                        She acted like it was a normal thing to have, and she couldn't wait to grow up and get one of her own...
                        Did the mother actually try to use the card for a candy bar?

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                          Ok...first off, Fuck You Very Much for making me re-read my posts to see if I was "talking down on a child".
                          Second, Fuck You for accusing me of "talking down on a child".

Not once did I say anything ugly, insulting, or derogatory about the little girl.
                          All I did was make an observation on how the girl acted and reacted to the situation, and make a point about how detrimental it is to the next generation when little kids seemingly know how the system works, and already act like they can't wait to get in line.
                          If she were older, I could see your point, but at that age, most little ones think that credit/debit/ebt cards are magic cards that you swipe to get stuff. She may not even know it's welfare. She may just equate it with buying food.
                          Last edited by Treasure Chest; 06-23-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Did the mother actually try to use the card for a candy bar?
                            She started to, but I told her we didn't take it, so she put it back.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X