Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    There you go being a dick again...
    how am I being a dick. you guys a slamming the hell outta fat chicks. downshift me is a fat chick. all I did was put them together and that makes me more of an asshole than you are? that's like saying I hate niggas but naynay is different and cool cuz he wears khakis or something. wtf do you people get your logic from?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      how am I being a dick. you guys a slamming the hell outta fat chicks. downshift me is a fat chick. all I did was put them together and that makes me more of an asshole than you are? that's like saying I hate niggas but naynay is different and cool cuz he wears khakis or something. wtf do you people get your logic from?
      I've never met her, but if you outweigh her by 100+, you should probably shut up and crawl back in your hole.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Oh look, it's Steve trying to be edgy and controversial again.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Steve tries so hard yet fails so miserably. What's sad is you DO outweigh me by 150lbs easy. I've never pretended once to be some skinny fuckable model of DFWM nor do I parade myself around like I am. My tits are still way bigger than my belly...you shouldn't even have tits. Also, putting 2 and 2 together? I'm sorry I'd never have to work at a strip club whether it be as a stripper or otherwise. Unlike you I could afford school without mommy, daddy or the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Phuck Phace View Post
            RAVER 4 LYFE, I can't believe people still do that shit.
            LOL @ genderqueer. Kids today are fucked up.
            p.l.u.r.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Steve tries so hard yet fails so miserably. What's sad is you DO outweigh me by 150lbs easy. I've never pretended once to be some skinny fuckable model of DFWM nor do I parade myself around like I am. My tits are still way bigger than my belly...you shouldn't even have tits. Also, putting 2 and 2 together? I'm sorry I'd never have to work at a strip club whether it be as a stripper or otherwise. Unlike you I could afford school without mommy, daddy or the government.
              prove it!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

BOOSH confirmed.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

She could build a vast empire of Krispy Kreme franchises if she could somehow figure out how to make money off the chubby girls thread in the picture forum.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                    Please die in a fire
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

steve should change his name to Darwin.

Comment

Who is Amy chandler?

Comment

[ ] Skinny
                          [x] Fuckable
                          [?] Model
                          [?] Tits???
                          [x] Boosh
                          Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Who is Amy chandler?
                          Realtor
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            prove it!
                            X2
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                            X