No fat chicks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fat chicks!

Don't think this is a dupe, but just had this one forwarded to me earlier.

quit =/= fired.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sounds like the guy was just trying to be helpful
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Repost

Comment

She purposely chooses to be grossly overweight and is angry that, in an industry that's devoted to and caters to hot chicks, she's not found to be attractive.

That's like a jug of apple juice being pissed off that he's not being chosen at a lemonade stand.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            She purposely chooses to be grossly overweight and is angry that, in an industry that's devoted to and caters to hot chicks, she's not found to be attractive.

That's like a jug of apple juice being pissed off that he's not being chosen at a lemonade stand.
            or like a short dude being mad he wasn't invited to the dunk contest!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              Spud Webb was invited

Comment

And Don does like him some apple juice.

Comment

who drinks sodas at a strip club?.... fat chicks.
                  sigpic

Comment

"CRAZIEST girl you'll ever meet."

No shit, and imagine that, a sexist pig is managing a local strip joint. So much fail here I don't know where to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Repost
                      Agreed. Check the most current page in the random pic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        Not quite. If the short dude CAN slam dunk, then he's in the right place. If the short dude CAN'T slam, and whines because the rim is too high and the judges ask him to leave... that would be appropriate.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Not quite. If the short dude CAN slam dunk, then he's in the right place. If the short dude CAN'T slam, and whines because the rim is too high and the judges ask him to leave... that would be appropriate.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

For those of you that are friends on FB with me, this shit is what the fuck I'm talking about. "I'm a single mom to my amazing son FALLYN STAR."

What a dumb angry cunt.

Comment

Life must be very frustrating for a fat dumb girl.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X