Veteran says cops killed his dog during raid on wrong apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Mmmm... Sour cream. Goes good with cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
      Seriously?!? Did you really just imply that individuals considering a law enforcement career might be otherwise swayed if they were informed in advance that doing something wrong might actually get them in trouble?
      He did, he really just did that.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Are you really stating you're held to the same laws I am? If I kill a police dog, I go to prison. A cop kills my dog, no big deal. I speed, I get ticketed. Cop does it, nothing. I hit a cop, prison. Cop hits me? Maybe paid time off if he doesn't say he felt threatened. A cop draws his weapon on me? May file a report, nothing happens if he 'felt threatened.' I draw on a cop? I get killed.

No double standard is there? You never answer that simple question. You dance around it, you poke fun but you never address it.
        I have explained this broken record several times. You haven't believed me then, what makes me think you will now?

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          Seriously?!? Did you really just imply that individuals considering a law enforcement career might be otherwise swayed if they were informed in advance that doing something wrong might actually get them in trouble?
          I'm trying to make you people think out of the box for once.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Matt strikes again! lmfao
            And there's Eric doing what he does best.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              And there's Eric doing what he does best.

Pointing out your stupidity?

Comment

I'm trying to make you people think out of the box for once.
                What do you mean YOU people?

Comment

"Be a Cop. You can shoot dogs, kick doors in, and smash peoples heads through plate glass windows ALL IN A DAYS WORK!"

How's that for a recruitment brochure?

Comment

Pointing out your stupidity?
                    Being an unneccasry prick.

Comment

Being an unneccasry prick.

It's actually quite necessary, Professor. You ever going to respond to Brent in the Detroit thread or is it just one more example of you putting your head in the sand when you decide you don't like what someone has to say to you?

Comment

I have explained this broken record several times. You haven't believed me then, what makes me think you will now?
                        No, you have explained why you need special privileges and protections. You have never explained how it's equal protection
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It's actually quite necessary, Professor. You ever going to respond to Brent in the Detroit thread or is it just one more example of you putting your head in the sand when you decide you don't like what someone has to say to you?
                          It just drives you fucking insane when the other person you want to argue with dictates the time line, doesn't it???

Comment

I guess naynay dictates timelines too.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Not really. Most vets who head into law enforcement try to do the right thing but you have some who get off on power and can't live without exerting authority over someone else. Did I hit a nerve?
                              When I read this the first thing that I thought of was Abu Ghraib and the 320 Military Police Battalion soldiers who brought true shame on the military with their actions. Then recently the killer cop/veteran Christopher Dorner out in California. As I agree some try to do the right thing, the few who do not do the right thing make such a scene, that those who are not veterans have to look at all of us other veterans and wonder what if?

Comment

It just drives you fucking insane when the other person you want to argue with dictates the time line, doesn't it???
                                LoL, now that is pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X