Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Braunfels....where to go what to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Braunfels....where to go what to eat?

Looks like we will be going to New Braunfels is a few weeks. Any suggestions on where to eat and where to go? We will have 2 days to waste........

Schlitterbahn/ thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Schlitterbahn/ thread.
      This.

Or go outside the city and float the river
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Schlitterbahn/ thread.
        No thanks...standing in line, repeatedly for 30-40 minutes is not my thing.
        Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 05-22-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Take your booze in non-disposable containers, and float the Comal with people that can figure out non-disposable containers. It's actually pretty nice. Most of the food is chain, cafe, or local fast food. I really like going to Spud Ranch. It's the perfect amount of food, if you're going to be on the water all day. I really like the service at Rockin' R tubes. They take pretty good care of you.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Gruene Hall.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Do not and I repeat do not miss out on a steak sandwich at Steaks to Go. Ask for extra cheese and A-1. Pure bliss. Thin sliced sirloin steak marinated to perfection, melted american cheese, grilled onions, mayo, little A-1, on a buttered Texas Toast bun.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                Do not and I repeat do not miss out on a steak sandwich at Steaks to Go. Ask for extra cheese and A-1. Pure bliss. Thin sliced sirloin steak marinated to perfection, melted american cheese, grilled onions, mayo, little A-1, on a buttered Texas Toast bun.
                Oh fuck yeah! Thanks!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                  see, that's that bullshit. My main office is in New Braunfels, and I try to find excuses not to go down there. Now I have to got get one of them sammiches.

Thanks.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Located beneath Gruene’s landmark water tower, in the ruins of an 1878 cotton gin, overlooking the Guadalupe River, the Historic Gristmill has been considered one of the most unique dining spots in Texas for nearly half a century.

Sit on the patio, have some beers and watch the river flow by.

Comment

Originally posted by jimithing View Post
                      http://www.gristmillrestaurant.com/

Sit on the patio, have some beers and watch the river flow by.
                      Yes! That's what I meant. Awesome place.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Im going on a float trip down there in a few weeks. Ill be the one guy with 4 women.

Comment

Buc-ee's / End Thread.
                          Street car.

Comment

Stop by the New Braunfels Smokehouse. Easily the best jerky ive had.
                            03 cobra

Comment

The town was a LOT cooler a few years back before all of the alcohol restrictions. My roommate has gone to a few shows at WhiteWater Amphitheater there and says that hands down, it is the best concert venue he's ever been to. Here's the link if you wanna see what shows are going on when you're there. http://www.whitewaterrocks.com/

I think me and some friends should be floating in Martindale (about 25 minutes from NB) mid June. There's a place called Don's, that is hands down the BEST float in the area. You just have to get there before noon, or you'll be waiting in a 1/2 mile long car line.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X