The villages resort contest winner? help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The villages resort contest winner? help

A while back I enter a contest at the Rangers ballpark and now I received a letter and multiple phone calls stating Im a winner blah blah. They guarentee you at least a 500 dollar prize and a max prize of 49K or a car. heres the fine print, they want me there tomorrow morning but dont know if I feel like making the 3 hour plus drive and wasting a whole day I could be at work for it to be a bust and get screwed, missing money from work and money spent on gas. what do you guys think?
    the "fine print"
    fine print 1
    fine print 2

the front of the form filled out at the ballpark
    front of form

back of the form
    back of form
    Last edited by Jmd; 05-21-2013, 06:52 PM.

Do it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

"This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting the sale of timeshare investments."

Comment

Still do it!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The only thing you'll win with that is the loss of money and an unfailing headache.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

They will arrest you when you show up.

Comment

Hey i won the same thing, shotgun!
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I dont think I'm going to go through with it. too fishy.
                brad theyd arrest you for your haulin ass creaper van!
                motoman, if you go lmk, carpool! im up in greenville/ caddo so its just a 3 hour ride south for me haha

Comment

So you've just posted to the entire world... your name, address, income, your signature, phone #, etc? Can't see anything going wrong there.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    So you've just posted to the entire world... your name, address, income, your signature, phone #, etc? Can't see anything going wrong there.
                    I hear he's moving soon.

Comment

Who still has an aol email? You should definitely go, the villages is where people with aol dial up live.

Comment

fuck me running!! I didn't even think to cut that part out. Maybe it will be some hot blonde thinking I won a butt load of cash that ends up showing up at my door!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Who still has an aol email? You should definitely go, the villages is where people with aol dial up live.
                          Get off my nuts lol. One of my co-workers gives me hell about that too. He even asked if I had a "AOL members jacket" I actually just have it as an email account and use Verizon for my internet connection. no dial up bs for me!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            Covert chooooooo$$$$$$$$$$$ post?

<---- looks at link

Lol, nevermind.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

slow99: If only it were true!! Not happening on my wages.

Comment

Working...
                              X