Someone explain this to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone explain this to me

I know I'm a bit slow at times but...how does this make sense?

A Florida high school student made a stand against bullying and is now in the hot seat with school officials. For months, 18-year-old Stormy Rich witnessed a girl with special needs being bullied by her peers on the way to school. "They would be mean to her, tell her she couldn't sit on certain spots on the bus...just because she doesn't understand doesn't mean that should be happening to her," Rich told WOFL-TV.

Rich says she reported the incidents to the bus driver and school officials. When they didn't take action, she stepped in and confronted the bullies; but instead of being praised for her efforts, Rich ended up being labeled as a bully, and her bus-riding privileges were revoked. A spokesperson for the school district said, "Two wrongs don't make a right" and that the girl with special needs never complained about being bullied.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

F L O R I D A. That's all I needed to read to understand this story.

Comment

What the FUCK

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          F L O R I D A. That's all I needed to read to understand this story.
          You can't just say that this is Florida's fault.

Comment

Wow. Really pissed me off when I read what the spokesperson said...
            1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

All im saying is when i was in school somebody picked on you you whooped they're ass and handled the situation what they need to do is let the fucking kids FIGHT and quit with the whole bullying thing its redundent telling a teacher aint gonna solve shit so just let them duke it out.

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
                All im saying is when i was in school somebody picked on you you whooped they're ass and handled the situation what they need to do is let the fucking kids FIGHT and quit with the whole bullying thing its redundent telling a teacher aint gonna solve shit so just let them duke it out.
                Oh my.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That's one hell of a sentence.

Comment

...when i was in school...
                    I call bullshit!

Comment

It's shit like this that makes kids snap at schools. Onle so much a Person can take. Next thing you know it leads to a shooting... I Agree with AMJ. Let em fight and get it outta There systems.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

America just isn't America anymore
                        03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          I call bullshit!
                          Lol your right i didn't finish HS i got kicked out, looking back on it it was not the smartest thing I've done in recent years. i do have a GED though.

Comment

You know these kids are probably retarded right?

Comment

you do realize they fight just as you or i would right?if they're mentally handicapped thats a different story.im talking about in non mentally handicapped kids.kids are so quick to holler your a bully now that its unreal, my best friends daughter says that to her brother when she doesnt get her way.

Comment

Working...
                              X