For anyone that cares...Moore OK. is about to be leveled by an EF4 LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikeb View Post
    I can't believe that something really bad hasn't happened to them yet with their protests of funerals and such, but some day they I think that they are going to piss off someone that has nothing to lose, and then they may get a chance to chat with God that day about his views on "fags" in person. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    I think they try and bait people into causing harm so they can turn around and sue. I believe one of their head bitches is a lawyer. I hope they find themselves in Louisiana one day in some of the deeper swamps and drainage ditches.

Comment

• Fuck it... I'll volunteer. Sue me. Not gonna get shit.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        looks like craig was there.

god bless.
        My car looked way better than that one!!

Comment

• If they were assaulted they'd sue the city for not offering sufficient security. Their entire church is a racket.

Comment

• The counter protests against them keep getting more and more hostile. I think the time's gonna come when they just can't do it anymore. That little band of cops was pretty brave to get between them and the crowd, and they're the only thing that kept every member of WBC present safe that day. That shit was escalating fast!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
              I think they try and bait people into causing harm so they can turn around and sue. I believe one of their head bitches is a lawyer. I hope they find themselves in Louisiana one day in some of the deeper swamps and drainage ditches.
              A majority of the adults are attorneys. And yes, that's exactly what they do. The lawsuit settlements find the entire church.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                The counter protests against them keep getting more and more hostile. I think the time's gonna come when they just can't do it anymore. That little band of cops was pretty brave to get between them and the crowd, and they're the only thing that kept every member of WBC present safe that day. That shit was escalating fast!
                Some day, a counter-protestor is going to lob a brick, a rock, a 2x4 or something over the picket line and bean one of those psychopaths and all hell is going to break loose... a half-dozen police are going to disperse with a quickness when 100+ pissed off counter-protestors follow the first volley and swarm the WBC idiots.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Some day, a counter-protestor is going to lob a brick, a rock, a 2x4 or something over the picket line and bean one of those psychopaths and all hell is going to break loose... a half-dozen police are going to disperse with a quickness when 100+ pissed off counter-protestors follow the first volley and swarm the WBC idiots.
                  Agreed, and those kind of things always move faster than they look like they are. It's coming.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Agreed, and those kind of things always move faster than they look like they are. It's coming.
                    Yup.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                    X