Relocation realtor needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocation realtor needed

Christian's aunt & her family are looking to move to this area from Wisconsin. She wanted me to ask around to find her a realtor who has experience in helping with people relocating.

Know anyone? Feel free to pm Christian or me if you don't want to post here.

Thanks!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
    Christian's aunt & her family are looking to move to this area from Wisconsin. She wanted me to ask around to find her a realtor who has experience in helping with people relocating.

Thanks!
    Check with Brad (StangGT40), his wife may have experience with that.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Pm sent.
      Thanks, B
      sigpic

Comment

Steve has an extra room he would probably rent out.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Steve has an extra room he would probably rent out.
          They are looking in the 200,000 - 300,000 range. Pretty sure his spare room isn't up to their standards! Lol
          sigpic

Comment

They are looking in the 200,000 - 300,000 range. Pretty sure his spare room isn't up to their standards! Lol
            But they will get limited use of the van with parent's consent.

Comment

My wife has helped several people relocating here from other states and countries. Pm sent.
              07 GT500
              05 SRT10
              88 turbocoupe T-bird
              93 Cobra
              86 coupe
              Ducati 848

Comment

Thanks!
                Have her call or email Amy...she's very familiar with relocates; she just helped some folks move here from Florida not long ago. Once they decide on which area they want to live in, she can set it up in her system to automatically email information/photos of houses that meet their criteria, as soon as they're listed.

Amy Chandler
                972 765 4673
                achandlersells@yahoo.com

Comment

They are looking in the 200,000 - 300,000 range.
                  Choooooo$$$$$$$$$$ chooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                  X