Prime-Tuning.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime-Tuning.com

I picked up a brush guard from the man. I want to say thanks for meeting up so late and sorry I couldn't be there in person but distance is a bitch. Still, great deal and you were in constant contact with me on the whole thing.

Thanks.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

He tuned my 08gt and the car seems to run great and make good solid power. Put down 565rwhp and 588rwtq if I remember correctly. He put in the extra effort he it was found out I might have had a bad batch of meth.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
      He tuned my 08gt and the car seems to run great and make good solid power. Put down 565rwhp and 588rwtq if I remember correctly. He put in the extra effort he it was found out I might have had a bad batch of meth.
      Wait, WHAT?
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Wait, WHAT?
        Don't ask to many questions. It's better that way.
        sigpic

Comment

Was it the blue stuff?
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            Was it the blue stuff?
            No it was a washer concentrate mixed with distilled water in the beginning. Then before I took it in to be tuned I topped it off with fresh 50/50 mix meth/distilled water. So either the concentrate was jacked or my mixing skills aren't so good. Either way Andy and my buddy drained the tank and filled it up with a fresh mix. Things went smoother after that.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah Andy kicks ass. He did my blown Lincoln and tuned the motor to perfection. Hes gonna do my shops other Lincoln when I can find the dang time to swap the gears out and install the LSD and then to get it up to him.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

First meth, now LSD? I'm not buying anything from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  First meth, now LSD? I'm not buying anything from this guy.
                  Good!! More for me!

Comment

How much does a tune go for nowadays?
                    .....bro....

Comment

I'm considering taking my truck up there and letting him see what he can do to tinker with her.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        How much does a tune go for nowadays?
                        Depends on the motor and trans. Its a little more for an auto because of the time it takes to make the trans shift properly. He is still the best priced tuner I have ever been to, by $100+. And he knows the SCT backwards and forwards.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

He charged me $300 which was more than reasonable. I spent $500 or $600 with gear heads and $300 for an email tune from JDM. I know his prices vary some.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good to know.
                            $300? That doesn't sound bad I guess. What are you running? Mod's-wise
                            .....bro....

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys

Frost I really just needed that thing out of the way - priced to move fast!

Corey - your car worked out well once we got that meth sorted out, also your IAT, ECT, and Knock sensor tables are working correctly now.

Prices vary on combinations and expected dynotime involved

Comment

Working...
                              X