No announcement yet.

What's wrong with her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take the money raised and hold it for now. See what happens in court. If it goes against him, I'd use the money to buy a new place and leave a gift of gasoline and matches to the bitch daughter. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
      I wonder if theres more to the story. Some older people need constant medical attention but refuse to leave their home. Iv had an older family member that would hurt themselves every day and someone would have to go take care of them every day. We finally had to sell their house and basically "evict" them. We all felt horrible about it but no one was able to pay for 24hr care or spend every day with them. The money from her house lets her stay in a really nice retirement community now.
      I rarely believe news stories like these. It's too easy for the reporter to leave out/change information to make the story sound worse and get bigger attention.
      I would think if that was the case the mother would be happy to speak out about the situation, and more than likely not be piecing out his land bit by bit.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        I wonder if theres more to the story. Some older people need constant medical attention but refuse to leave their home. Iv had an older family member that would hurt themselves every day and someone would have to go take care of them every day. We finally had to sell their house and basically "evict" them. We all felt horrible about it but no one was able to pay for 24hr care or spend every day with them. The money from her house lets her stay in a really nice retirement community now.
        I rarely believe news stories like these. It's too easy for the reporter to leave out/change information to make the story sound worse and get bigger attention.
        This is the first thing that came to my mind.

Comment

sounds like a bitch. looks like a bull dyke

Comment

19 posts and no repost police on this?? Christ you guys are slipping....http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44650

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X