Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You go, girlfriend.
    shit.. one of my partys.. Me, Mr Evil, and aaron wiped out almost 3 liters of patron and were still shooting pool and taking other shots..

the youth today cant hold their liquor
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by white_lightning View Post
      shit.. One of my partys.. Me, mr evil, and aaron wiped out almost 3 liters of patron and were still shooting pool and taking other shots..

The youth today cant hold their liquor
      ur so badazzzzz!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        ur so badazzzzz!!!!
        fuck if you only know how much of a bad ass i am.. some one asked me to blow up a buss.. but i burned my lips on the exhaust pipe!
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Such a bad azz that in the gym, Chuck Norris asks to spot him.

Comment

When my dad had surgery I stayed the night with him and when I went outside to smoke, A car pulled up and threw a guy out that had been shot twice. I grabbed the paramedics. I guess they did it so they wouldn't be interrogated. Pretty fucked up.
            Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
              What a fucking pussy.. i have had MORE than 20 shots of tequilla and was still standing and playing pool.. fuckin PUSSIES
              You are not a normal human though!
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

At least they took him to the hospital. One of my good friends had been out partying with some friends, they knew he needed help. Last guy with him had to go to work the next morning so he just dumped him at his house. He ended up dying.....

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Is there an echo in here?
                  Damnit!!! That's what I get for starting a reply then not finishing it for a few mins... at least i'm not the only one that thought of this.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    A mom can drop off her baby at any number of places that likely aren't prepared to care for a baby in that instant and walk away for life and all is well.

A friend can NOT drop off an over-intoxicated person at a hospital and walk away though.

Good to know.
                    Ask T Boone Pickens' grandson's friends.

Comment

At least they didn't leave the message on his face in Sharpie.

Comment

Note to self: Just let them die on the sidewalk.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Pretty funny......

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            At least they didn't leave the message on his face in Sharpie.
                            and draw weiners on his face.

Comment

Working...
                            X