• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTP for life #parkinglotpimps #mexicancrew

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      peter kelly
      So when something went wrong with your mom's car it's the fault of others. Need YB thread to verify.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        peter kelly
        uuh.. You told me it was cross threaded when Fastech installed your y pipe

some how you suckered PK into installing your headers while yous at and smoked some dope.. and since i was the only other person there there not lit like a fire i had to help PK with the install lol..
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• i dont remember what it was, lol, but i think he owed me money for some parts and that was his call to do it. i dont remember back then, i was usually lit like a fire!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            some how you suckered PK into installing your headers while yous at and smoked some dope.. and since i was the only other person there there not lit like a fire i had to help PK with the install lol..
            How dare you talk to the suspension king, street racing gladiator like that!

Comment

• its ok, hes a local.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                How dare you talk to the suspension king, street racing gladiator like that!
                Because he cant play the black card on me since im truely african american
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                X