People complaining on here in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People complaining on here in general

do any of the stupid mother fuckers complaining about OTHER people not liking shit on here think that anyone gives a fuck???? MOST of the people have been on here for YEARS....and you still think people care???

what i have learned in my time here is that if you think any one really cares about your plight.. you are Gravely mistaken and or dumber than a box of rocks..

that is all....

Hail Col Gorilla...

oh. and FUCK YOU CLOWN!!
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

I don't like this thread one bit.

Comment

we need a "dislike" button on this forum
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

*sLap*
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'd like to complain about the content of this thread! I don't really have a valid reason, but I can say it just irritates me.

Scratch that - I hadn't had my coffee yet. Better now. Carry on.

Comment

I don't like what you said, you should be banned!

Comment

i think a dislike button would be good, but we really need a "choke on a bag of dicks", "die in a fire" and " you are dumber than 12 rocks in a box" buttons...
              and all you mother fuckers disliking my thread have hurt my feelings.. i was going to delete it but couldnt get to the delete button because of the tears of hurt obscuring my visions..
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I don't like your jerk off name. I don't like your jerk off face and I don't like you, jerk off!

Comment

Hi

Comment

I'm reporting your complaint.

Comment

I like the choke on a bag of dicks button, but I still don't like this thread. Not one bit.

Comment

Better yet, have a like dislike button that doesn't do anything because nobody gives a shit anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I like the choke on a bag of dicks button, but I still don't like this thread. Not one bit.
                          The one good thing, that makes me really really glad... is that i dont really give a flying fuck about what anyone on here does or doesnt like

Except for maybe ALP.. because that fucker keeps it real...
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

yeah, real cheesy.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              yeah, real cheesy.
                              Shut your Whore mouth...
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                              X