any videographers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any videographers on here?

Im looking for someone to come film a day in the life of Rodney & NayNay. Gonna start shopping it around to a few networks for a reality show. Judging by this site alone i can see that we would have the local market locked down, seeing as how i have so many followers around these parts.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

FYI: you cant show poop on the major networks. Sorry.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You're looking for a production company not a a videographer. Just FYI.

Comment

i dont need a company, i am in marketing, i need someone to video 24 hours of my life, i can get it cut/edit and shopped as needed. i will be the executive producer of the project, if i need to make that more clear. I am hiring a camera man.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I thought you were in plumbing... jack of all trades I guess

Comment

I got an hd cam!

Comment

no want wants to watch an unemployed Union plumber get high and blipster all day

Comment

Jared Guynes
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Jared Guynes
                  now that IS funnay

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                    I thought you were in plumbing... jack of all trades I guess
                    basically yes, and no i am not a true plumber, i am smart enough to figure out how a plumbing system works, and i am liscensed to do the work. I am a pipe fitter. I do system layouts and ground up builds. i let the turd herder jokes roll because i think they're funny, but i bet no one else could pass those tests.

as far as marketing my family owns a merketing company and my sister is a former anchor with NBC, and still an affiliate. we have ties to that industry.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      no want wants to watch an unemployed Union plumber get high and blipster all day
                      just got my old fab shop job back today in carrollton! not doing any plumbing either, orbital welding i changed hats a few years ago.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        just got my old fab shop job back today in carrollton! not doing any plumbing either, orbital welding i changed hats a few years ago.
                        Good for you, man. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                        X