who do u think is the king of dfwm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    No way. He isn't really a fat suicidal slob that can't put the liquor down and has a meltdown every 2 months. This has been a stunning decade plus troll just to convince us he is a fucking idiot, so that he could lift the curtain today. Goddamn it, he really got us good!

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      i did have your back, your friend mark worked at CCCC when i was in my "work out phase" i got to know him and already knew you. Im not even the type to care about anything like that, and again, this is just a mustang site, if we wanted to let our vagina blood drip on to the linoleum lets got to another forum. may i perhaps suggest: http://www.dallaswomansforum.org/
      My other workout partner and good friend Whitelightning, has good things to say about you IRL as well, but I'd be willing to bet that your board antics don't settle well with him either.

It's apparent that you have no desire to relent and get real, and that this Internet persona is the new you, so take that vagina blood and kindly fuck on off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You're passing out in the yard so I can hose you off after you barf on yourself.
        I've only thrown up once from drinking and it was the first time I ever got drunk.

My wife was pissed when she found that empty bottle of evan williams. She was surprised I wasn't dead. I wouldn't have drank it all if it hadn't been for classic country music on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I've only thrown up once from drinking and it was the first time I ever got drunk.

My wife was pissed when she found that empty bottle of evan williams. She was surprised I wasn't dead. I wouldn't have drank it all if it hadn't been for classic country music on youtube.

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post

Multi-bro, you wrote my life
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Heck, May 25th is my birthday. I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                My other workout partner and good friend Whitelightning, has good things to say about you IRL as well, but I'd be willing to bet that your board antics don't settle well with him either.

It's apparent that you have no desire to relent and get real, and that this Internet persona is the new you, so take that vagina blood and kindly fuck on off.
                aaron, i love you bro, lets hug it out.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

aaron, i love you bro, lets hug it out.
                  I can't help but to laugh at myself for having any emotion vested up to this point, even just getting irritated. I guess the whole "it's just the Internet" thing really does get to me.

Troll on dude, I'll go back to doing my best to ignore it.

Comment

• im gonna stop actually, i have a new screen name he will make an intro some time this weekend!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      pooo$$$$$$$pooooooo

god bless.
                      Fixed

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Tentatively in for the boozeapalooza!
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

im gonna stop actually, i have a new screen name he will make an intro some time this weekend!
                            ?? hint ??
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                            X