Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run tell that!

Comment

• Some dude that had the downs, sniped some pussy from Steve at a bar one night.
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        Actually he tried to have sex with her before Eric started dating her, and got all butt hurt when she decided to sleep with Eric over him.

True story

lmgdao, it really is. He even took a photography class to try and start up conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Some dude that had the downs, sniped some pussy from Steve at a bar one night.
          Franks and beans?

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            The tags are great
            Yet offensive to dolphins the world over, being that they are actually intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              lmgdao, it really is. He even took a photography class to try and start up conversation.
              i thought you got butt hurt over big red, my bad
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                Steve doesn't need to worry about Christian getting to him. If he ever has the balls to show up where I am I'll beat his ass myself. And we have the money for bail & a lawyer. I am still pissed off at him regardless of if he had his Kims straight or not.

Though from talking to other board members, I may have to get in line myself.

Steve, you are a sorry motherfucker & nothing you do or say will ever change that. Anyone who can disrespect their parents like he has on here & who makes jokes about a woman losing babies makes my decision to skip church & be agnostic even better. Judgemental, wanna be priestly, cock sucker.
                if that's really why you are agnostic... then honestly you don't deserve jesus or a baby anyway. have fun with your great life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  if that's really why you are agnostic... then honestly you don't deserve jesus or a baby anyway. have fun with your great life.
                  And yet here you are, all "godly" and whatnot, can't even get a date. What's your excuse?

Comment

Dig deeper why don't you, keep on keeping on good Christian follower..

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      And yet here you are, all "godly" and whatnot, can't even get a date. What's your excuse?
                      what does my sex life have to do with this? and last week I went on 3 dates with the same woman.

Comment

what does my sex life have to do with this? and last week I went on 3 dates with the same woman.
                        For only $20 a pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          i thought you got butt hurt over big red, my bad
                          Stephanie?

Comment

I am betting she is a real "winner" just like you also. Post pics or you are lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                              For only $20 a pop!
                              20 roses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Dig deeper why don't you, keep on keeping on good Christian follower..
                                man really? you of all people should be able to say that EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, I just have the balls to say it in person and on here. so far no one has corrected me to my face. sure there is lots of e-backlash, but you are all really a bunch of busta ass bitchnigga's that don't have the balls to stand behind YOUR own words. how many GTGS have I been to that people have known I was there and didn't say a damn thing? even the mighty bcoop forgot to kick my ass at a gtg once. coincidence? I think not. im no badass. and im damn sure not chuck Norris, the truth is all of you are pussies and you cant admit it.

Comment

Working...
                                X