No announcement yet.

F()ck yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! I thought all Black Men where Tough! For the Token Black guy Naynay, You got punked out. Well I take the token Black guy back, JC was the other token black guy, But he actually fights. Ask my head & his broken hand about that LOL! Oh & if you want to knock old Mike C out. I will take his spot & you KNOCK ME OUT
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Rodney isn't hardcore. Just another suburban dipshit that grew up in a McMansion and thinks that being raped in prison a few times gives him Badass Status. This shit is funny.

Comment

• this is fun, just keep it all about me, please!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Damn Rodney, aka hotrod329, how bad was it getting circumcised at 19?

Comment

• notice i got called a troll in that thread? it wasn't really that bad, i think i was 18 though. It was a decision i made and it was a day operation. i was back to fuckin 3 or 4 days later. something to think about when you have a baby and you dont wanna get it done!

as far as cross linking this, rather than searching around for my screen names, i'll tell you im on all the c10 sites, here, yellowbullet, and texasfishing forum. that may save you some time and hassle. let the rest of the internet know i how didnt go meet a stranger at a car wash!!!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              notice i got called a troll in that thread? it wasn't really that bad, i think i was 18 though. It was a decision i made and it was a day operation. i was back to fuckin 3 or 4 days later. something to think about when you have a baby and you dont wanna get it done!

as far as cross linking this, rather than searching around for my screen names, i'll tell you im on all the c10 sites, here, yellowbullet, and texasfishing forum. that may save you some time and hassle. let the rest of the internet know i how didnt go meet a stranger at a car wash!!!
              Obviously you're on more boards than you're claiming. Care to try again?

Comment

• the names naynay and hotrod329 are registered all over the place, but only to be able to see pics.. those are the only ones i frequently post on. i am refreshing all their general BS forums but have not seen nay new topics relating to me..
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Weak sauce on a lame sammich with a side of bafoonary.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Obviously you're on more boards than you're claiming. Care to try again?
                    Just like his hero barry, get caught lieing. Funny how that works ant it MR snip snip.

Comment

let the rest of the internet know i how didnt go meet a stranger at a car wash!!!
                      It was your idea, idiot.
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        And LOL and South Oak Cliff being dangerous for anyone three shades lighter than black... I have lunch with my WHITE family at La Calle Doce at least once a week. Enjoy Caesar’s whenever I can and have several friends that live in the area off Hampton and Clarendon...
                        Cesar's Tacos are damn good! La Calle Doce? Hmmm... haven't been there in a while.

On a side note: Hampton/Clarendon = cruising spot from back in the day (circa pre-05)

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        LOL, go to bed; wake up to 3 new pages of backpedaling.
                        No shit, I hadn't checked it since I left work on Friday... at least it helped Monday morning go by pretty quick.
                        Photobucket

Comment

nope.. we never locked anything in..
                          Only faggots and sailors say "lock it in."

Comment

• Originally posted by livinglegend_86 View Post
                            On a side note: Hampton/Clarendon = cruising spot from back in the day (circa pre-05)
                            Oh yeah, anyone remember the guy who had a car hauler (18 wheeler) with a matching truck/trailer? He used to have 4-5 NICE lowriders on there.

Good times

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Only faggots and sailors say "lock it in."
                            Oxymoron?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
                              Dont know you, but with this alone you have my respect. I'll drink with you any day, sir.
                              I have had a drink with the man, he as cool as the other side of the pillow!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Your foreskin made you feel insecure around women?

Comment

Working...
                                X