F()ck yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    I'll call Elvis a wigga to his face for $100.
    Jody, there's no charge for that.

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Naynay wishes he was half as street as Elvis was in the 90s.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I'll call Elvis a wigga to his face for $100.
        Shit, all you've gotta do for $100 is sing mumble the words to "Purple Rain."
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Naynay hangs with hipsters named Chet, Blane, and Reginald.

ELVIS hangs with homeys named Q and J Keesie.

Hood cred +1 for ELVIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Naynay hangs with hipsters named Chet, Blane, and Reginald.

ELVIS hangs with homeys named Q and J Keesie.

Hood cred +1 for ELVIS.
            ELVIS rolls in a vert (or so the legend says...) +1 hood cred for ELVIS, once again.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip, and you sure can't get money outta black n wild
              I done told you fools....

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                Sorry, sweetheart, I don't ride the soul pole. I have it on good authority that once you go black, you're a single mom.

Comment

• Damn Rodney, aka hotrod329, how bad was it getting circumcised at 19?

my wife was indifferent about it, but i wanted it done. I was not crcumsized as a child and it wasn't until i was 19 and truly felt uncomfortable around girls, not to mention growing up in general that i had the operation done. being 19 and getting circumsized is not easy to deal with! i just did not want my son having the same insecurities i faced growing up.
                  you're silly, how is this a "moms" board? my wife doesnt use the internet.. i frequent car boards alot and happened to find this one.. not a troll. i am oin face book.. Rodney John Walter II.. the profile pic is of my 5 week old son Maxton.. ou can go back under your bridge now TROLLetta..

and sorry to everyone else, i will just stay in the dads only section instead of finding answers to my questions about my own infant.. i will ask my wife to figure the site out instead of me

me and max.. both "circ'd" and a-ok

Comment

• I got a good laugh from this
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Damn Rodney, aka hotrod329, how bad was it getting circumcised at 19?

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/f.../68237225.aspx
                      Fuckin whoa

Comment

• Naynay needs to stay off the internet!!

Comment

• Man who backs up what he says

He might be one of the most powerful men in the world, but Sir Richard Branson was the brunt of a thousand jokes on Saturday night as he donned a skirt and a full face of make-up on a flight to Malaysia.
                          The billionaire entrepreneur swapped his boxer shorts for a pair of stockings after losing a Grand Prix bet with AirAsia chief executive Tony Fernandez two years ago.
                          The Virgin boss - who even shaved his legs for the flight - served drinks and pledged to clean the toilets on the special flight - all while sporting the red AirAsia uniform, which included a skirt suit and crisp white shirt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2T9GPqyMZ
                          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            Fuckin whoa

Comment

• LOL, go to bed; wake up to 3 new pages of backpedaling.

Comment

• Big old flip flappin' bet welchin' pussy! LMAO
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X