person search needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• person search needed

I cannot recall who our resident person is that finds info on people (Mike maybe?) but I need to find contact info on a guy, to attempt to get a title from him. I don't know the guy, just trying to get contact info about him.

Ricky L. Nelson, last known area was around Athens/Cedar Creek Lake.

Gracias.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

You might want to sit down before you read any further.

He's been dead since 1985.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      You might want to sit down before you read any further. He's been dead since 1985.
      lol. Beat me to it.

Comment

I mean, he did die just north of Athens, lol.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He still owes me 40 bucks.

Comment

Lol.

I found a few mugshots online, not sure if they are of the right guy though, and they don't really help me find any contact info.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Don't have a full middle name? There are like 20 Ricky L Nelson coming up in publicdata for TX

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                Don't have a full middle name? There are like 20 Ricky L Nelson coming up in publicdata for TX
                No, only has an L. on the TP&W website. And the address that was listed on it actually comes to his old workplace, that hasn't seen him since 2008-ish. So that is the most info I have, that name and that he was last working in the Athens/Cedar Creek Lake. I have a P.O. box address for him in Seven Points, but that doesn't help me get a phone number or house address. I guess I can mail a letter to the P.O. box.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                X