Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    hey buuuudddddy!

i cant believe I6 posted that seeing as he has jumped on the bandwagon of trying to be erics apprentice and run off every single new person they can. this site died with "tits or gtfo" and the MF's that actually tried to enforce it more than the 'joke' that it was.

SMDH
    Not you again, I do not try to run off anyone new mostly its some of the guys that have been here a while that I would prefer to run off. For example, you.

Comment

Very nice car! I use to hate Fairmonts and now They just amaze me, lol Not a lot around but the ones that are pretty fast. There should be a Nice one coming out soon
      Street car.

Comment

I always wondered who owned that car.

Comment

hey buuuudddddy!

i cant believe I6 posted that seeing as he has jumped on the bandwagon of trying to be erics apprentice and run off every single new person they can. this site died with "tits or gtfo" and the MF's that actually tried to enforce it more than the 'joke' that it was.

SMDH

I love your little tear soaked tirades. If you'd actually paid any attention to anything, I've been saying the TOGTFO shit has been lame for well over 5 years. Such an angry sad little rape victim.

Comment

hell hath no fury like a balding middle aged divorced parts counter guy.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh the deilicious tears of Naynay. Everyone grab a cup and drink them!

As for the Fairmont, I'd buy it if I had a place to put it.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

hell hath no fury like a balding middle aged divorced parts counter guy.

Responding to accuracy with accuracy? Lol

Comment

Working...
                X