No announcement yet.

Boarding your animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a pet daycare that offers boarding too, they have an indoor and outdoor play facility. Its off 170 across from tidwell middle school

Comment

We have always preferred house sitters to watch ours vs boarding.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My min pin is pretty "one-owner" as the breed is known for, but she's fine at the kennel when I travel for business now, and actually enjoys going. She was freaked out the first couple times, abd oretty mucg slept the whole time, but that didn't last long. The people the run the place are true animal lovers, and will even play specifically with Saylee on occasion just because, and not because I'm paying for it.

It's an indoor/outdoor facility where she has plenty of room to roam when the weather is nice, I think the specific boarding place can make a difference. When you boil it down though, they are dogs, they'll get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          We have always preferred house sitters to watch ours vs boarding.
          Yeah that's what we always do. Problem is all of our fucking house sitters are going to be in OKC too LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            Do they keep them caged almost all the time or let them play a lot?
            They are out the entire time unless you pay extra to have them sleep in a crate. They have 'daycare' during the day and have beds for them to sleep in a common area (with similar size dogs/temperments) at night. They love going in and the people there are awesome.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
            X