Netflix Removes 1,800 titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    I think you can stream 2 or even 3 different devices at the same time currently.

I was reading about that limit on some financial website, as a way for them to make more money without increasing prices for everyone, like they did a while back and got so many complaints and cancellation notices. If I remember, they said Netflix was thinking about that internally.
    Originally posted by Randy View Post
    It's 2
    I know I have have had two computers and the xbox all streaming at the same time, I must be special.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
      Unfortunately, Netflix's business model is based on being able to contract with one of the greatest monopolies in the world, Hollywood. The money just isn't there to convince the major picure labels to give up their good films.
      Good?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        I started watching Goldeneye yesterday.....was going to finish it tonight.

Guess not!
        That was just on one of the Cinemax channels.. I only watched the first few minutes and could only think about the N64 game.

Comment

I cant ever find shit to watch...Im canceling.

Comment

Working...
          X