Good orthopedic suegeon in FTW area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good orthopedic suegeon in FTW area?

Time for a knee replacement. Can any of you recommend a good orthopedic doctor around Fort Worth? I need one who's used to working with patients that aren't 80 years old. The last one I went to is used to working with old people and basically told me I can never be active again even with a knee replacement, which is horse shit.

Go see one that does Sports Medicine. I went to a Dr. Khan in Coppell or Valley Ranch (don't remember exactly) for my ACL surgery in 2005. Can't even see the scars now.

Comment

Agree with jluv. I had ACL replacement in both knees. I used Dr. Jamison with Southwest Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. http://mysosm.com/

Comment

Orthopedic Specialty Associates
        800 5th Ave Ste 500
        Fort Worth, Texas 76104
        Phn# 817-878-5300
        Fax# 817-878-5321

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          Agree with jluv. I had ACL replacement in both knees. I used Dr. Jamison with Southwest Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. http://mysosm.com/
          i concur. he has about a month waiting list right now.

Comment

I'll check Jamison out. A bit of a drive, but if he's good it'll be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              I'll check Jamison out. A bit of a drive, but if he's good it'll be worth it.
              he mainly deals with the hs and local college sports teams. i had a microfracture surgery with him about 10 years ago that went well.

Comment

Just requested and appointment online through the link posted. Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  Just requested and appointment online through the link posted. Thanks for the recommendation!
                  Good deal! Best of luck to you.

Comment

Dr Paul Fruedigman put my foot back on when 4 other surgeons said there was nothing that could be done but he is at Baylor in Dallas

Comment

Working...
                    X