X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And HERE WE GO

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Now all they need to do is find the gold that was under the towers... oh wait, Bush 41 already took care of that.
      dang, i guess you learn something new everyday, i never even knew about all that!

On the 10 year anniversary of September 11th, SilverDoctors believes the best and most appropriate way to honor those who lost their lives, ...
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
        And HERE WE GO
        are we there yet?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          are we there yet?

You're no Ice Cube. He actually won the fight at the end of Friday.

Comment

More like Urkel

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              You're no Ice Cube. He actually won the fight at the end of Friday.
              wut?

why are you always talking about fighting?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                Looks more like the flap linkage than Gear components.. The green component looks like a T/E Flap Rotary Actuator..
                Damn, you're good.
                Debris believed to be from 9/11 plane is from wing
                http://news.yahoo.com/debris-believe...170231112.html
                NEW YORK (AP) — The rusted metal aircraft part believed to be from one of the hijacked jetliners that slammed into the World Trade Center in the Sept. 11 attacks came from a wing, not landing gear, police said Monday.

The 5-foot piece is a trailing edge flap support structure, police said. It is located closer to the body of the plane and helps secure wing flaps that move in and out and aid in regulating plane speed. Investigators initially thought it was part of the landing gear because both pieces have similar-looking hydraulics.

Boeing officials told police the part came from one of its 767 airliners, but it isn't possible to determine which flight. Both hijacked planes that struck the towers, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, were Boeing 767s. American and United had no comment.

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

seems like you got it.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                      Looks more like the flap linkage than Gear components.. The green component looks like a T/E Flap Rotary Actuator..

Comment

did you see on discovery channel where they made a 747 fly via remote control and crashed it in the desert to measure the forces? sure it was a real plane, was anyone on it?
                        You sir, are one truly mentally gifted individual. I am at a loss for words that I

could use to describe your post. Sad, is the most approiate response.

Comment

Guys ..Worked on the 767 as a Systems mechanic here in Tulsa for over 5 years before they went to Alliance. Changed one of those actuators and rebuilt(changed bearings) on many of those links.
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

wut?

why are you always talking about fighting?
                            yall should meet up and duke it out. I have a place you can use, we can sell tickets. Start a thread

Comment

I know he is a wordsmith but tali really doesn't wanna put his hands in the mix. I got no beef but grudge boxing is my thing. I'd loooove to put some gloves on with him. Someone set it up. I'll be coming out of retirement so he might last a few seconds. Unless he goes all Jason Collins on me and does the whacky flailing arm inflatable tube man, then I have no defense really. Yabox?!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

We all know it was really part of the stabilizer from a special Bush ordered CIA Sidewinder modified to leave wreckage to provide a cover story.

Idiots.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X