Landing gear from 9/11 found near WTC site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    I know he is a wordsmith but tali really doesn't wanna put his hands in the mix. I got no beef but grudge boxing is my thing. I'd loooove to put some gloves on with him. Someone set it up. I'll be coming out of retirement so he might last a few seconds. Unless he goes all Jason Collins on me and does the whacky flailing arm inflatable tube man, then I have no defense really. Yabox?!
    lets get donations for the winner. Ill start with 500.00

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      yall should meet up and duke it out. I have a place you can use, we can sell tickets. Start a thread
      x2
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Every major parton an aircraft is serialized and tracked in the Aircraft's Logbook. At least in the Navy and Marine Corps. We keep substantial records on pretty much everything. For every pilot/crewmember I have a folder with multiple pages tracking the gear I have installed to them. And then for every aircraft I have a full logbook of every piece of gear we have installed on the plane that falls under our shop. I can tell you the full history on nearly any piece of gear in my shop via those records from the time it was placed in service to now.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          Every major parton an aircraft is serialized and tracked in the Aircraft's Logbook. At least in the Navy and Marine Corps. We keep substantial records on pretty much everything. For every pilot/crewmember I have a folder with multiple pages tracking the gear I have installed to them. And then for every aircraft I have a full logbook of every piece of gear we have installed on the plane that falls under our shop. I can tell you the full history on nearly any piece of gear in my shop via those records from the time it was placed in service to now.
          whats this have to do with the brawl? Keep on topic, please

Comment

I know he is a wordsmith but tali really doesn't wanna put his hands in the mix. I got no beef but grudge boxing is my thing. I'd loooove to put some gloves on with him. Someone set it up. I'll be coming out of retirement so he might last a few seconds. Unless he goes all Jason Collins on me and does the whacky flailing arm inflatable tube man, then I have no defense really. Yabox?!
            why are you always talking about fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              why are you always talking about fighting?
              Tali is always threatening people with his fists and Oreilly rental tools. naynay has to rep' for his hood.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I remember you touting your wrestling prowess before Greg turned you into a ragdoll in the middle of his living room.

Comment

greg is a world class body builder/fire fighter/macaroni, what you got?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't get what the big deal is. There was shit everywhere, and they are still finding it. So? What am I missing?

Comment

greg is a world class body builder/fire fighter/macaroni, what you got?

First, I haven't threatened you at all. That would be like threatening to kick a hamsters ass.

Second, if you're feeling froggy, stop talking about it and jump, Mr. Badass Boxer.

Third, why do those of your ilk always resort to this when your own foolish actions have led you to the center of the circus ring?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        First, I haven't threatened you at all. That would be like threatening to kick a hamsters ass.

Second, if you're feeling froggy, stop talking about it and jump, Mr. Badass Boxer.

Third, why do those of your ilk always resort to this when your own foolish actions have led you to the center of the circus ring?
                        You can take the naynay out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the naynay.

Comment

wut?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                            You can take the naynay out of the prison but you can't take the prison out of the naynay.
                            Fixed it

wut?
                            See above

Comment

**clapclap**

Get it?!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Are you still pissed off about being forced to be your cellmates bitch?

Comment

Working...
                                X