Shed hook up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed hook up?

I need to get a shed for my back yard and would like a wood shed over a metal one. Does anyone have a connection. Looking at 8x10 to 6x12

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

clean out your garage you packrat sonofabitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Ha!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This guy can help you out.

I searched, didn't find anything .. if its a re-post, mods please delete it /6T_XXh1WaG0

Comment

That is what I'm trying to do. I need a shed for all my yard stuff and home improvement stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I saw that and thought you were the designer. I then realized that if you knew what a hammer was you would still be in Texas!

Comment

I use one like this: http://www.waresdirect.com/products/...FbFAMgodpWkAbQ

Been holding out pretty well for lawn mower, edger, misc supplies in pastic bin, and pool stuff.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                I use one like this: http://www.waresdirect.com/products/...FbFAMgodpWkAbQ

Been holding out pretty well for lawn mower, edger, misc supplies in pastic bin, and pool stuff.
                That is only 46in tall. ... I can't even hang my shovels in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                  I saw that and thought you were the designer. I then realized that if you knew what a hammer was you would still be in Texas!
                  Hah! Ironically I've been helping my dad, who builds custom homes, since I was little (mostly fix the contractors' fuck ups), and was the master carpenter for the school theatre back in college.

Don't rub it in, I'll get back to Texas as soon as I can, it's just not in the cards for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                    That is only 46in tall. ... I can't even hang my shovels in it.
                    you can hang them horizontally.

Alternativley +$200

WRX

Comment

No shit. That thing would drive me batshit crazy until it was declutterfied.

Comment

I'm in the same boat over here. I'm about to pull my motor today and I not really sure where the hell its gonna go.

I looked at Morgan sheds at the fair last year, real nice but seemed pretty damned expensive for a shed.
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Morgans are high as giraffe pussy.

Comment

<- going to rent out space in my shed.

Comment

build one? i helped my dad build his and it was pretty straight forward

Comment

Working...
                              X