Syrian Chemical Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syrian Chemical Weapons

Nothing on the Chemical Weapons use in Syria?

Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

This old story again?

Here we go. Off to war with Syria.

Comment

"We are continuing to do further work to establish a definitive judgement as to whether or not the red line has been crossed and to inform our decision-making about what we'll do next," a White House official said.

"All options are on the table in terms of our response," the official added.
      Isn't this how the 'Bush lied, people died' bullshit from the libtards got started?
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Are we the world police? You have to be able to take care of your own before you can help others.

Comment

I always thought that what we recovered at the bases in western Iraq was just a fraction if what was originally there and most of it was sent to Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I always thought that what we recovered at the bases in western Iraq was just a fraction if what was originally there and most of it was sent to Syria.
            Nah, strictly rumors and paranoid thinking. What you personally witnessed and documented was clearly pure fantasy and the ramblings of a mad man.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
              Nah, strictly rumors and paranoid thinking. What you personally witnessed and documented was clearly pure fantasy and the ramblings of a mad man.
              Welcome to my world.

Comment

Working...
              X