Superbowl party at MY house ! Bring $$$$ LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl party at MY house ! Bring $$$$ LOL

Anyone ever done it? I am thinking about renting it out, for a price per person, or maybe a flat rate with deposit. The " per person" would maybe keep the house from being over run by a mob, lol........ and of course the deposit to cover any damages, clean up cost.

Thing is, I'd have to get someone to supervise it for me, since i won't be there. I am thinking about putting up a Craigslist ad with pics, and letting by neighbor manage / supervise and collect the money as well as draw up an agreement and have it notorized.

Looking at the ads, the pricing is all over the place, depending on what's being offered.

My ideal renters would be a group of 4 who wanted to spend a night or two, and watch the game there, or have lodging if they are attending the game and just want a nice place to kick back before / after.

I am hearing that limo rides to the game can be 1000 bucks due to having to do a 10 hour rental, and I have seen party houses as high as 3000 bucks for a couple days stay, and watch the game there.

I only have one usable bedroom, but the living room sectional couch sleeps 2 comfortably if they're a couple (on the chase lounge) and a third on the couch portion.

Anyone done this or are doing it? Thoughts?

I have a kick ass set up for watching the game, but obviously dont want my house trashed out but a group of fuck ups.

Who travels to the city just to be there, but not attend the game? Seems like an odd thing to spend money for.

Might be hard to throw together from out of town, but I have excellent help that could help out with supervision, etc..

Sounds like a headache.

Comment

There's a lot of people on Craigslist pimpin their shit.
      WRX

Comment

I called some of the people who are running ads and they say its a money maker....... especially if you provide transportation as well

I hear the taxis are charging hundreds of dollars for even short trips.

I am glad to see tons of money pumped into Arlington, especially the small business owners and homeowners who can provide parking/lodging, etc..

So...... a thousand bucks for a weekend of people enjoying pad, since I cant be there.... wouldnt be all that bad..

Comment

Hey...make some money running a rickshaw

Comment

not worth the chance of people going through your shit.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'd supervse it for you since I'm across the street, but I'll be in Nashville for a conference while it is going on.

Comment

I'd be more willing if it was 2-3 grand...
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Too many things could go wrong...

Comment

Would home owners insurance cover any damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      Too many things could go wrong...
                      Like any of these?

i leave you upper decker, i'll poop on yur curtains, lemonparty in yo bed, mural of poop on ur wallz, try craigslist yet???, u rent to 6 gay people?
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Would home owners insurance cover any damage?
                        I doubt it. (1) he is not currently living in the house, unless of course Chris' insurance company is aware of that; (2) the people potentially doing the damage would be considered renters/lessees (without renter's insurance); and (3) this could be considered somewhat of a commercial venture and home owners doesn't cover such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          Like any of these?

i leave you upper decker, i'll poop on yur curtains, lemonparty in yo bed, mural of poop on ur wallz, try craigslist yet???, u rent to 6 gay people?
                          Lol, I put "I'll poop on yur curtains"
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            Lol, I put "I'll poop on yur curtains"
                            Nicely done sir!
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Like any of these?

lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X