Anyone else getting a Galaxy 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    It's too easy to blame it on user error in this case.
    Also, what does this have to do with an S4? Didn't this idiot get a sony phone?
    Dude your opinion matters bout as much as nanay's as far as I'm concerned. The thread that I cause your vagina to bleed is where I left it. You should do the same as all you're are doing is putting a smirk on my face because you can't let whatever it was go.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Pretty sure he did.
      Yes I got the Sony. Been a great phone as far as I'm concerned. Was I worried about sitting on it and breaking it like a alot of idiots do? No. I've broken one phone ever and it was my fault.

Service still not up to par pimpin.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I spent 6 days last week working in Trophy Club and didn't have a single issue with my phone (Nexus 5) or TMobile...
        When in Dallas or ft worth for the most part it's fine. That's not where I spend most of my time.

Comment

• So what the fuck does your post have to do with this thread? It's not about an s4, and no one in here gives a fuck about your shitty tmobile luck.
          sigpic

Comment

• Now I'm done posting in the Galaxy thread. I will now take it to the original thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              So what the fuck does your post have to do with this thread? It's not about an s4, and no one in here gives a fuck about your shitty tmobile luck.
              No my Lil shit stain. You just have have a problem with my posts period. It's cool though. You shouldn't go through life holding grudges over trivial things.

If it makes you feel better I'm sorry I put it in ur butt that day. Wasn't my intention to cause you this much mental anguish. It's a public forum and shit gets said. Nothing personal.

Or keep at it. Doesn't bother me either way sunshine.

Comment

• Fuck, you're retarded.
                sigpic

Comment

• Dude let it go. At this point it's just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    Dude let it go. At this point it's just sad.

Yes, you're sad. And?
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm going to laugh when you have the same issues with the same phone using a different provider.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I'm going to laugh when you have the same issues with the same phone using a different provider.
                        Will you now? I'll be sure to PM you first so you don't miss out.

What about you fagnus?

Comment

Working...
                        X