No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting a Galaxy 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to make keep images sent as a text message from being a video?

Comment

• To save battery life delete all the blotware you can or just turn them off under settings, more, app mgr, all. Do a force stop and they will never run again

To make a weather box transparent select one under widgets or download one that is

Only text that you send as a video should be a video.
      All others should be normal. What are you doing

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Any way to make keep images sent as a text message from being a video?
        Wat

Comment

• Ctrl + S
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• How do you turn one off?
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
              How do I get rid of all the advertisements I get? They pop up every ten or so times when I unlock my phone.

Never had that problem. Try force stop in settings under the more tab and applications manager, see what's running and kill it. I also downloaded advanced task killer free to auto zap apps every 45 minutes. Does a decent job but heavy drain apps can get past the medium setting filter (Facebook is especially rascally)

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Any way to make keep images sent as a text message from being a video?
              You're doing it wrong some how. Be sure you say yes to convert message to mms, wife has an iPhone and when I send her messages it doesn't do that.

Also wifi drains the battery constantly searching for signal. Have wifi turned off unless you are at home or at a hot spot and it will improve battery life. Riding shotgun in a car watching a video on vacation I would get wifi alerts every time I passed a Starbucks or McDonald's

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                Never had that problem. Try force stop in settings under the more tab and applications manager, see what's running and kill it. I also downloaded advanced task killer free to auto zap apps every 45 minutes. Does a decent job but heavy drain apps can get past the medium setting filter (Facebook is especially rascally)

You're doing it wrong some how. Be sure you say yes to convert message to mms, wife has an iPhone and when I send her messages it doesn't do that.

Also wifi drains the battery constantly searching for signal. Have wifi turned off unless you are at home or at a hot spot and it will improve battery life. Riding shotgun in a car watching a video on vacation I would get wifi alerts every time I passed a Starbucks or McDonald's
                Ill have to look. All I know is when someone with an iphone sends me a picture and you click on it...it has a play button and will change from picture to picture every few seconds.

Comment

• I'm on the verge of leaving iOS devices behind. I'm going to wait to see what the iP5s(or 6) ends up being before I pull the trigger but they had better make is a real upgrade. My 4s is almost two years old and in great shape so I'm not hugely motivated to make a change yet but a couple of buddies have the S4 and it is impressive.

Beyond that, there is the new Moto X that has my attention. For one, it is assembled in Ft Worth. You can order it in a huge array of color combos and customizations and they ship is within four days. 2000 Texans got a new job for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Ill have to look. All I know is when someone with an iphone sends me a picture and you click on it...it has a play button and will change from picture to picture every few seconds.
                    That's normal when you receive more than one picture, it makes it into a slideshow.

Comment

• So after carrying both (iphone5 and S4 active), I will say that the iphone's user interface is much more simplified and straightforward. It makes more sense and is easier to use. The battery also lasts a lot longer. The S4 allows for a lot more customization, but it has its glitches. I haven't found anything particularly useful to me that the S4 does and the iphone doesn't do. I have gotten a little more used to it though. I had to download a few apps to get it working properly. SwiftKey was a savior.

At the end of the day, the larger screen trumps everything. I wouldn't want a Note2, but the S4 screen is the perfect size. When I use the iphone now, it just feels way too small.

Rumor has it that Apple is looking at going bigger with their screen. I don't know how soon. That would be best of both worlds for me.

Comment

• FYI-You can grab a free Galaxy 4 with a contract at BestBuy.

Comment

• Got a note 3 this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                            Got a note 3 this morning.
                            The battery life is amazing. I surf wifi all day and night and this thing stays charged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Just connect it via usb and transfer.
                              Right, and if you have an Itunes account on your PC you can drag your library over as well. Get a series 10 SD card for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                The battery life is amazing. I surf wifi all day and night and this thing stays charged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                                Yup, I was trying hard to kill it, blows the POS EVO 3d I had out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X