Anyone else getting a Galaxy 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting a Galaxy 4?

I've had the iPhone 3GS and now the 4 for about a year and a half. I'm making the switch to the Galaxy 4/Android platform. I was excited when AT&T moved the shipping date up by a week and I'm getting the phone tomorrow. Who else has made the switch from iOS to Android? Love it or hated it and reason why?
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

I made it a few years ago. I will never go back to iOS.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

My wife went from a iPhone 4 to a galaxy s3 a while back and she complains for the first couple days but now says she won't go back.

The biggest thing was redundant apps on the galaxy that tripped her up for stuff like texting. They include 2 apps and neither look like the vanilla android app I have always used.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I've been a die hard android user since day one. That being said I've become tired of how glitchy it is. Maybe it's because my last phone was a lg spectrum. It's crazy how its a dual core 1.5 ghz processor and my now current iPhone 4S with a dual core 800mhz blows it out of the water...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          I've been a die hard android user since day one. That being said I've become tired of how glitchy it is. Maybe it's because my last phone was a lg spectrum. It's crazy how its a dual core 1.5 ghz processor and my now current iPhone 4S with a dual core 800mhz blows it out of the water...
          It was because it was an LG. I tried a LG thrill and it sucked too. I will say though, imo, android will never be as polished as iOS because it's so open.

Comment

Must resist urge to upgrade from gs3 to gs4

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              Search YouTube. It's hardly worth it. Badass phone but the upgrades are minimal.

Comment

my wife has a iphone 4s now and wants to get a S3 or a note I or II. i am an android user, and plan on getting an S4 in August when i have my upgrade.

Comment

htc one
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    It's not hard to resist, slightly larger screen, minimally better camera. Mostly software gimmicks. They look identical.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                      Ask anyone at work or any of my family, I will defend Android over iDevices. But I am about to jump ship. I have a Galaxy S2 and it can barely stay on for 12 hours. Android battery life sucks. That and random apps keep crashing and it freezes the phone for 10 or so seconds. I've re-rooted too and it just doesn't help. So both stock and rooted it sucks. My parents both have i5's and they have constant LTE...can't believe I am buying an iPhone...

Saying all that...if Spring would ever listen to their customers and bring the Moto Droid Razr Maxx, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Comment

S3 here. I'll probably wait for the note 3
                        2014 GT
                        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          Ask anyone at work or any of my family, I will defend Android over iDevices. But I am about to jump ship. I have a Galaxy S2 and it can barely stay on for 12 hours. Android battery life sucks. That and random apps keep crashing and it freezes the phone for 10 or so seconds. I've re-rooted too and it just doesn't help. So both stock and rooted it sucks. My parents both have i5's and they have constant LTE...can't believe I am buying an iPhone...

Saying all that...if Spring would ever listen to their customers and bring the Moto Droid Razr Maxx, I would buy that in a heartbeat.
                          Check out the note 2, battery life rocks!

Comment

I'm sick of the iPhones tiny screen. I have big hands and fingers and it's a bitch to text

I really enjoy the camera on the 4s, but rarely use features other than text, fantasy football, and browsing the Internet.

really with the iPhone 5 only being minimally larger with no other features Than my 4s I can say I have no reason to get the 5. I will probably get the S4 and put the 4s in my desk to keep as back up

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              I'm sick of the iPhones tiny screen. I have big hands and fingers and it's a bitch to text

I really enjoy the camera on the 4s, but rarely use features other than text, fantasy football, and browsing the Internet.

really with the iPhone 5 only being minimally larger with no other features Than my 4s I can say I have no reason to get the 5. I will probably get the S4 and put the 4s in my desk to keep as back up
                              The 4s is worth 300 bucks on eBay

Comment

Working...
                              X