Resizing a ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing a ring

How much does that normally cost? How do they actually do it? I need to get a ring a little smaller.

they cut it and re solder/weld. any jewelery store should be able to do it. most will have to send it off, unless you take i to an actual jeweler. when i had my 4 finger "fresh" ring resized it wasnt much.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Does it matter what type of metal it is?

Comment

Had one done for my wife at Ridglea Watch and Jewelry. Dropped it off at lunch and picked it up after work. They charged me around $30.
        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Does it matter what type of metal it is?
          Not usually. I would have to say most jewelry stores have the tools to take care of what you need.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
            Not usually. I would have to say most jewelry stores have the tools to take care of what you need.

OK. I think it is titanium, but I can't remember, and I know nothing about jewelry.

Comment

Jared has a jeweler inside the store (actually a few of them) and they can do it there while you wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Jared has a jeweler inside the store (actually a few of them) and they can do it there while you wait.
                This.

If you're still losing weight, just wait until you hit the plateau.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  This.

If you're still losing weight, just wait until you hit the plateau.
                  That is what I am going to do. Just thought I would ask since I know nothing about it.

Comment

LMAO at the tags. My ring finger size is like a 13 or something. I don't have fat fingers.

I know Silverback loves Dr Daves fat fingers though.

Comment

Titanium and Tungsten Carbide can't be resized
                      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                        Titanium and Tungsten Carbide can't be resized
                        Yea, my wife just told me I can't go down a size. I guess I don't need to wear a ring then.

Comment

I got my wedding ring too big also, I figured as I got older I would put on some weight. I should have known better, I have not gained/lost more than 5 pounds in the last 20 or so years.

CN

Comment

My titanium wedding band came woth a card so that if my size ever changed they would exchange it free of charge.

Comment

Working...
                            X